Next coach (37 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2015
Momblano in TV: "Ho notizie nuove sull'allenatore che stanno montando velocemente e confermate dagli interessati , per ora concentriamoci su domani sera, però vi dico che è italiano".

Momblano on TV: "I have fr3sh news about the coach who are quickly arriving to me and confirmed by those interested, for now let's focus on tomorrow evening, I can tell you that he's Italian".

:rolleyes:
Simone Inzaghi

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Well what a punch in the bollocks this is. If Max walks this summer, then we ain’t exactly left with many good options.

It’s gonna be Conte again isn’t it.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We shouldn’t replace Allegri. Period.

No manager is perfect and yes Allegri can be frustrating but what he’s done with this team is exceptional. He’s made a season where we win Seria A seem disappointing... that shows how far he’s brought us.

Who has a better European record recently that Allegri? Only Zidane, Luis Enrique & Simeone. Zidane would be good but a bit of a risk, Luis Enrique - no thanks, Simeone - we’re frustrated at allegri’s style?

Pep would be the other one with a track record in Europe but questions have to be asked as he couldn’t do it with Bayern or so far with a City team that has broke every financial rule under the sun and basically plays fantasy football for him every season. Mourinho is available and would be a stylistic fit but he is an arsehole and a filthy interisti.

Allegri for life.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I bet he wears white socks. He's a typical white socks guy.

Something like this:

Cq73sDUWEAAnBth.jpg
Add a few holes, and I can definitely see it. He's the typical white socks guy, who wears them until his big toe is poking through, and there's a hole or two in the heel, under the ball of the foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)