Next coach (18 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What if Guti wanted to coach us? Or Raul?
No thanks. I appreciate them a lot as players but I wouldn't want them here as coaches. Would take them as players in a heartbeat, Guti over Pirlo anyday

Seriously though I really want EuroMax to thrive here and win multiple CL's I want him to succeed where Gigi failed.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Anything but Pep, i would prefer i real coach, than those ppl on the list. A proven coach, that actually made a name by his coaching and not as a player. And a coach that managed to win with a weaker team, not someone who happened to inherit Barca and Real at their primes, with full ref support.
We dont have the best team in the world and in CL, the refs hate us, we need someone to help us overcome thise obstacles.
In addition, because Pep has failed to win without having the best team, he will demand to see effords towards these conditions, because he knows that he cant win otherwise, however, he doesnt even know how to build such a team and only would demand expensive transfer targets.
After the inevitable failure, the damage made to our club will be even bigger. Let Real have him, so we get rid of hin and them for good

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Anything but Pep, i would prefer i real coach, than those ppl on the list. A proven coach, that actually made a name by his coaching and not as a player. And a coach that managed to win with a weaker team, not someone who happened to inherit Barca and Real at their primes, with full ref support.
We dont have the best team in the world and in CL, the refs hate us, we need someone to help us overcome thise obstacles.
In addition, because Pep has failed to win without having the best team, he will demand to see effords towards these conditions, because he knows that he cant win otherwise, however, he doesnt even know how to build such a team and only would demand expensive transfer targets.
After the inevitable failure, the damage made to our club will be even bigger. Let Real have him, so we get rid of hin and them for good
I'm waiting to hear who is this coach that meets your criteria...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Do you are owner of a penis and balls ? Or a big sandbag of a vagina ?

In competitive workenviroments, predominantly male usually, conclusions are drawn at the end of the project or after key milestones. In football thats whats considered the end of the season.

In more female infested workenviroments, aside from the gossip, excluding and other typical shit, one key factor is the immediately jumping to conclusions at any point, overreacting and beeing pathetic.

Can you please have a watch ? I'm considerably doubting you arent female.
Is that how you evaluate in the maskuline world of “engineering” ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It'll be Allegri or Zidane next season, depending on how Allegri feels.

I did say months ago that the signs are it is Allegri's last season, so that wouldn't surprise me.

The other guy who fits in the Juve mould of coaches hired is Marco Giampaolo, although he would face even more scepticism than Allegri did.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It'll be Allegri or Zidane next season, depending on how Allegri feels.

I did say months ago that the signs are it is Allegri's last season, so that wouldn't surprise me.

The other guy who fits in the Juve mould of coaches hired is Marco Giampaolo, although he would face even more scepticism than Allegri did.
I think with the direction we are going as a club and the sort of message Andrea wants to send out it has to be a big name

Zidane makes a lot of sense and I agree that this is Allegri's last season

Gianpaolo is a move we would've done a few years ago but I think our management has a different profile in mind

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ask me how I know that you work at some mickey mouse company
Test Engineer optics and monitoring for a leading 3D metal printing company.

I can sell you a mickey mouse in 5 different superalloys that was printed by a tripple lasersystem i calibrated optimised and aligned tho.

For the right price of the better of 40,000 euro

- - - Updated - - -

Is that how you evaluate in the maskuline world of “engineering” ?
I've recently had a couple of girls i know from my initial bachelors degree see change jobs because of the largely toxic workenviroment created by putting a load of females togheter. Typical issue in medical laboratories.

Meanwhile in engineering its unheard off.

Hence the rant. And yes. Typically its a female characteristic to jump to conclusions prematurely. Which is one of the key reasons they are very scarce in this kind of management roles higher up. I know some great exceptions to that rule. But so rare.

its well certain Suns is a closet transgender or mistakes his clit for a dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)