News that makes you say WTF! (75 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Point is a child of that age has no business thinking about shit like that. At that age children are figuring themselves out and if they happen to feel that way themselves then they will make the decision as an adult..you don't rob children of a childhood before they even got pubic hair or are able to understand such concepts and along the way growing up make them think oh I don't fit in maybe I'm gay?
It's just a sophisticated form of child abuse but it's ok because the powers that be say so..in reality it's a systematic approach to kill the alpha mentality more than it is to help tolerance in society.
I don't know about the last part but yes, this is intentional programming.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes i would, and no it's not laughable
I have hard time believing that.I know of people whos family members willingly went and joined the Isis state "civilian" society, cuz they were stupid enough to listen to and brainwashed by the wrong "imam" in Friday prayer in the ghetto. Adults who moved with their kids there or married isis soldiers and had lots of kids over there.

Not only did they live under unimaginable terror in those years, but almost all are dead now, the little kids included. The handful who survived and are back, are maimed and disfigured and wish they were dead.

So its hard to imagine someone could really mean it they would rather join that instead of endure more of pathetic and stupid gay propaganda ads (the ad is what I'm calling laughable) in kid shows.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have hard time believing that.I know of people whos family members willingly went and joined the Isis state "civilian" society, cuz they were stupid enough to listen to and brainwashed by the wrong "imam" in Friday prayer in the ghetto. Adults who moved with their kids there or married isis soldiers and had lots of kids over there.

Not only did they live under unimaginable terror in those years, but almost all are dead now, the little kids included. The handful who survived and are back, are maimed and disfigured and wish they were dead.

So its hard to imagine someone could really mean it they would rather join that instead of endure more of pathetic and stupid gay propaganda ads (the ad is what I'm calling laughable) in kid shows.

Isis is evil, pedos happen to be more evil. We are heading for the normalizing of pedophilia. And between that and isis, i choose isis.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isis is evil, pedos happen to be more evil. We are heading for the normalizing of pedophilia. And between that and isis, i choose isis.
Ok you lost me there for this instance. Feels like a random jump. A kid show with lame drag queen singing about rainbows turns into paedophilia taking over the world?

But whats scary normalising of pedophiles is the clip I saw of a little boy in new york who's mother dressed him up in drag since he learned to walk. And has him PERFORMING strip tease for adults in drag clubs. That was truly disturbing and clear case of promoting exhibitionist form of paedophilia.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As far as I’m concerned you’re all sus , looking that shit up in the first place and then talking about it like it’s something to be debated.
It was in the news, this clip But yeah agree with the point you are making. The scrutiny and micro focus on meaningless things heightened in this social media or rather disinformation age.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As far as I’m concerned you’re all sus , looking that shit up in the first place and then talking about it like it’s something to be debated.
some people can go years without a cost of living increase, health care, rampant corporate pillaging just as long as they agree with whatever is going on with .01% of the population that are trannies

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Point is a child of that age has no business thinking about shit like that. At that age children are figuring themselves out and if they happen to feel that way themselves then they will make the decision as an adult..you don't rob children of a childhood before they even got pubic hair or are able to understand such concepts and along the way growing up make them think oh I don't fit in maybe I'm gay?
It's just a sophisticated form of child abuse but it's ok because the powers that be say so..in reality it's a systematic approach to kill the alpha mentality more than it is to help tolerance in society.
You listen to Iron Maiden and that's like gay as fuck

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Would you let your 5 year old watch that?
I really never wanted kids, so I’m probably not the best person to ask that. But out of all things society has to offer that stuff is rather PG if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

some people can go years without a cost of living increase, health care, rampant corporate pillaging just as long as they agree with whatever is going on with .01% of the population that are trannies
Yeah, and the same can be said about both sides of it, too. Obviously there are countless issues more important than drag queen story time.

And anyway, the biggest pedos are in churches and governments. Don’t see too many drag queens there.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn short fuse for a homo chill man I'm accepting of your culture.

Hardore colplay fan? Name something instead of hiding and throwing pebbles pussy cat
Coldplay fan here.

Now bend over.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)