News that makes you say WTF! (18 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Even less work than making an NFT for it, so well done on him.

I'm glad I didn't grow up watching this :baus:

Look, I'm sympathetic to making weird kids feel that they aren't broken or defective. And I have my distaste for Russia's anti-gay-marketing laws.

But when one-percenters are held up as role models for the other 99%, I'm not sure that telling heteronormative Billy that he's a purple is really helping the kid.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Nah, that's the strawman argument used by people who think that's normal and okay. Nobody thinks this programming will literally turn children gay.
Point is a child of that age has no business thinking about shit like that. At that age children are figuring themselves out and if they happen to feel that way themselves then they will make the decision as an adult..you don't rob children of a childhood before they even got pubic hair or are able to understand such concepts and along the way growing up make them think oh I don't fit in maybe I'm gay?
It's just a sophisticated form of child abuse but it's ok because the powers that be say so..in reality it's a systematic approach to kill the alpha mentality more than it is to help tolerance in society.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)