News that makes you say WTF! (26 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Nearly half of Beirut homes have some kind of damage, 300k people are currently homeless, and the country has grain reserve for only 30 days :(

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Nearly half of Beirut homes have some kind of damage, 300k people are currently homeless, and the country has grain reserve for only 30 days :(
I don't get it, 300k?!? Like how many fucking people there lived right next to that well run harbour?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what seems crazy to me is that it did enough damage to make 300k homeless, that many people live that close, but the death toll is only 100? Seems a little too lucky to be accurate

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
On the bright side: hey, gluten-free diets for everyone!

Seriously? This is what triggers you about Pakistan? Not the 2014 Peshawar school massacre. Not organized violence against women involving acid attacks, honor killings, Malala getting shot in the head for wanting to go to school, Farkhunda Malikzada getting lynched for fake accusations of burning the Quran. Not the civilian elite that steals everything and pays no taxes.

But this?

Man, you lead a sheltered life.

what seems crazy to me is that it did enough damage to make 300k homeless, that many people live that close, but the death toll is only 100? Seems a little too lucky to be accurate
I seriously doubt that death toll unless the harbor is normally uninhabited like Chernobyl.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seriously? This is what triggers you about Pakistan? Not the 2014 Peshawar school massacre. Not organized violence against women involving acid attacks, honor killings, Malala getting shot in the head for wanting to go to school, Farkhunda Malikzada getting lynched for fake accusations of burning the Quran. Not the civilian elite that steals everything and pays no taxes.

But this?

Man, you lead a sheltered life.
triggered? nah I saw an article that made me say WTF. Not sure what the rant is about but if you are trying to sell me on the virtues of Islam its not necessary.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Over 4k injured and as many stil missing. Don't think the death toll will stay on 100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)