News that makes you say WTF! (52 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Chinese are industrious.

Chinese first gen immigrant:STRONG BACK STRONG BACK WORK MUCH WORK MUCH
Chinese third gen immigrant: earns a PhD
Arab first gen immigrant: GIBSMEDAT
Arab third gen immigrant, after multiplying x500: GIBSMEDAT x500

Time to accept that we're in the timeline where Europe is going to succumb and become the next America with like 50% white population or so. *honk honk*

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
werent American chinatowns formed at a time when they didnt have the option to not integrate to a degree? they wouldnt have survived had they not found work and worked hard? and not simply within their own community
Chinese keep to themselves everywhere they go, i know many who been here 40 years and don't speak any English, but like igor said it's not a matter of integration, but culture.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Chinese keep to themselves everywhere they go, i know many who been here 40 years and don't speak any English, but like igor said it's not a matter of integration, but culture.
sure but not everyone is like the chinese some people are going to need more of a push. especially when the benefits program is generous enough that they dont need to work, learn the language etc to survive.

if their current culture is not compatible with a new society then they need to change it until it is.

when they in turn expect europe to change to suite them and, shockingly, europe has politicians despicable enough to indulge that you are going to see a lot of angry folks

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It usually takes 2 or 3 generations, but every group will end up integrating eventually. Italians used to be just like the Chinese.
its funny you mention that as I remember back a few years when the refugee crisis was younger and there were several high profile terror attacks around Europe something that was frequently pointed out by those in favor of mass migration was that the terror acts were almost all commited by 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants and not recent arrivals.

I don't at all understand how that's a positive in favor of migration if anything it showed those people were still not integrated despite being born in the country.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
its funny you mention that as I remember back a few years when the refugee crisis was younger and there were several high profile terror attacks around Europe something that was frequently pointed out by those in favor of mass migration was that the terror acts were almost all commited by 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants and not recent arrivals.

I don't at all understand how that's a positive in favor of migration if anything it showed those people were still not integrated despite being born in the country.
I can't speak for the overall culture in different western European nations, only for what I see here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)