News that makes you say WTF! (16 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wow, how lazy are people!

Drive through supermarket to open in Dubai in 2019

[video=facebook;10156154239715239]https://www.facebook.com/mubanga.BADMAN.malama/videos/10156154239715239/[/video]
Theres almost no reason to get out of your car in this country :lol: but to be honest if you ever try our summers, you'll understand.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Cant you just send your slave to the store anyway? Or will it get detained for carrying money

I don't understand the supposed benefit. In Belgium several supermarkets allow you to order everything online. You can then go to a collection point and get all of the ordered groceries.

Wouldn't that be much, much easier?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You go on an app, choose your groceries, go to the grocery store and pick it up. I forget what it’s calked but it’s pretty popular.
Oh well that is totally different from creating a drive through store where you are totally blind on one side when pulling oyt of the stalls. It makes no sense at all

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You go on an app, choose your groceries, go to the grocery store and pick it up. I forget what it’s calked but it’s pretty popular.
Amazon does that. But now shop rite also drops it off at your house. Which sucks when you live in the city and get stuck behind a van dropping off food as you’re looking for parking

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Cant you just send your slave to the store anyway? Or will it get detained for carrying money
Stop hatin yo
I don't understand the supposed benefit. In Belgium several supermarkets allow you to order everything online. You can then go to a collection point and get all of the ordered groceries.

Wouldn't that be much, much easier?
Or like here you can have both options. We have drive through atms too. I love this country :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wow, how lazy are people!

Drive through supermarket to open in Dubai in 2019

[video=facebook;10156154239715239]https://www.facebook.com/mubanga.BADMAN.malama/videos/10156154239715239/[/video]
I can't wait until someone gets run over grabbing a can of Cheez-Wiz.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I want to create the first drive-through strip club. It's great because the lap dancers will honk the horn on your steering wheel.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can see it being beneficial in high volume instanes like atms but yea i would never drive thry grocery shop. That is so pointless
It would suck if you remember you just drove past the cereal and have to back up, causing a crash. Fucking disaster of an idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)