News that makes you say WTF! (40 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I find this stuff terrifying but bizarrely fascinating. ts like a substitute for religious extremism but for people who dont believe in god but who have the same whacked out pathology and aversion to reality in the pursuit of self righteousness or aggrandizement.

I grew up during the Bush era and as a youngin never would have imagined a fairly large part of the American political left outdoing the right in terms of delusion like this in pursuit of their ideals. 2018 what a year.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Better not use the F word unless you too are Obese-American

https://everydayfeminism.com/2016/05/fat-shaming-phrases/
This stuff almost makes me want to donate to Patreon.

I'm not convinced that some of those articles aren't actually satirical, unbeknownst to the stupid editor who probably genuinely agrees with the content

3 Ways Men Wanting to 'Focus On Her Pleasure’ During Sex Can Still Be Sexist
https://everydayfeminism.com/2015/12/focusing-on-her-pleasure/
:lol: AKA "How Men Objectify Women By Serving As Their Sexual Slaves" :lol2:

I get people being insecure about their flaws what i don't get is the insane mental gymnastics to convince yourself everyone else is the problem and the self righteousness to lecture them on it.
Because looking outside for blame is easy. It takes actual work to look inwards to fix stuff.

I find this stuff terrifying but bizarrely fascinating. ts like a substitute for religious extremism but for people who dont believe in god but who have the same whacked out pathology and aversion to reality in the pursuit of self righteousness or aggrandizement.

I grew up during the Bush era and as a youngin never would have imagined a fairly large part of the American political left outdoing the right in terms of delusion like this in pursuit of their ideals. 2018 what a year.
Yeah, it's pretty delusional. It's so bad it's turned a Canadian, tweed-suit-wearing academic cryboy in Jordan Peterson into a religious messiah for a lot of young men who don't know what the fuck is wrong with everybody.

I mean, I shit myself every time I read about some lesbian actress who gets the role of Batgirl and the identity police lambast them for not being Jewish or gay enough, etc. It's as if we could have all of our movies starring fat black quadriplegic trans non-binaries and there will still be assholes griping that "they" doesn't have webbed toes and represents oppression of webbed toe people everywhere.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This stuff almost makes me want to donate to Patreon.

Their Patreon page only receives 625$ per month ::lol3::

I guess fighting the patriarchy doesn't pay as much as maintaining a tumblr full of cat pictures.

Pizza delivery man went to a vacant home. Teens killed him — then ate the pizza

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article217209600.html

Even if you are a sociopath and don't care about the person you kill, imagine throwing your entire life away for a pizza. You will never drive a car again, never eat anything but prison gruel again, you will never have sex (with a woman) again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
https://everydayfeminism.com/2018/04/event-inaccessibility/

#3 :lol: Better not host Thanksgiving at your house unless you are prepared to call a contractor and have your bathroom remodeled for fat people in wheelchairs.
I ordered a pizza the day other day and had it delivered via Uber Eats. My delivery guy turned up, cold and miserable as it was raining outside and he was on a bicycle. I however, due to my white privilege, was nice and warm in my bathrobe and fluffy slippers. I took the beautiful hot pizza and didn’t think again about poor old Gopal again.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Wittl @DAiDEViL

Diesel ban in FFM by February :rofl:

Don't they know how much it will hurt businesses and commuters? Literally all trucks or vans of any small service company are to be banned, 75% of buses are to be replaced, every daily commuter from the area is gonna get fucked

I am not affected but I fucking hate communists so damn much

Save us, Karlsruhe

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
@Wittl @DAiDEViL

Don't they know how much it will hurt businesses and commuters? Literally all trucks or vans of any small service company are to be banned, 75% of buses are to be replaced, every daily commuter from the area is gonna get fucked

Save us, Karlsruhe
Cheaper cars from Germany :tuttosport:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
@Wittl @DAiDEViL

Save us, Karlsruhe
Wow, that's a fucking short time span until the ban will be executed.. :shocked:

Yes, this will hurt many companis/customers. Will they have to replace their macchinas or are they allowed to install some filters?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Wittl @DAiDEViL

Save us, Karlsruhe
wat, really? any (preferably english) source on that? are they banning ALL diesel vehicles? ffs :D

also, @j0ker :tuttosport: i'm so gonna replace my diesel accord with a newer one :tuttosport:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
wat, really? any (preferably english) source on that? are they banning ALL diesel vehicles? ffs :D

also, @j0ker :tuttosport: i'm so gonna replace my diesel accord with a newer one :tuttosport:
Euro-4 and older banned by Feb, Euro-5 and 6 by Sep 19

That means 25% of ALL vehicles to be gone by Feb and another 17% by Sep 19. Diesel vehicle share is 42% here

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...furt-must-ban-older-diesel-cars-idUSKCN1LL2GC

I drive Accord as well :tup: Petrol tho

Wow, that's a fucking short time span until the ban will be executed.. :shocked:

Yes, this will hurt many companis/customers. Will they have to replace their macchinas or are they allowed to install some filters?
no hardware upgrades if I get this right, let alone free upgrades (if not free, you might as well sell and buy a new car given how expensive they are , ~10k€). . How the fuck is not the car industry accountable for this? Oh wait, I know how....

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
My BMW is a euro 5, thought this was only for older cars.

Bought a car that cost you 60k just a few months ago? Too bad you can't drive it anymore. WTF for sure.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
My BMW is a euro 5, thought this was only for older cars.

Bought a car that cost you 60k just a few months ago? Too bad you can't drive it anymore. WTF for sure.
yea lol
Bohoo, we produce 0.00000000000005 % of world's air pollution Let's fuck a million people up the ass so we can reduce it to 0.000000000000025% while absolving the car industry so they are free to sell diesel vehicles to china and murica and the other 79852 countries that outfume us :baus:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol good job Europe

So if you just bought a brand new diesel car, you’re fucked? That’s that? No compensation or replacement?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, it’s only banned from the city center of Frankfurt. That’s nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)