News that makes you say WTF! (26 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Vegans doing what they do best. i.e Virtue signaling and resorting to emotional extortion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...st-berkeley-butcher-local-shop-animals-rights
they're kind of right, can a butcher really be humane towards an animal? don't get me wrong, it's wonderful if a small part of the meat industry don't want to torture the animals before killing them, but in the end the "good" butcher still murders the animals, they shouldn't act like they're cows best friends

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
they're kind of right, can a butcher really be humane towards an animal? don't get me wrong, it's wonderful if a small part of the meat industry don't want to torture the animals before killing them, but in the end the "good" butcher still murders the animals, they shouldn't act like they're cows best friends
That kind of way of handling them is wrong.

I would keep going normally and let them do their show without caring as long as they don't intrude or do shit to hurt me or my business.

I mean can you deal or dialogue with brain dead people?
Just to say that for me anyone can do or thinkg whatever they want but none has the rights to come bothering me for what I eat or think.

If I wanna eat meat who the fk are you to say it's wrong? Do I go around you telling you how you're murdering plants !?!??! poor little seeds who struggled all their life to grow just to be eaten by you vegan!!!!

Be the change !!! be Breatharianism!!!

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Breatharianism

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That kind of way of handling them is wrong.

I would keep going normally and let them do their show without caring as long as they don't intrude or do shit to hurt me or my business.

I mean can you deal or dialogue with brain dead people?
Just to say that for me anyone can do or thinkg whatever they want but none has the rights to come bothering me for what I eat or think.

If I wanna eat meat who the fk are you to say it's wrong? Do I go around you telling you how you're murdering plants !?!??! poor little seeds who struggled all their life to grow just to be eaten by you vegan!!!!

Be the change !!! be Breatharianism!!!

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Breatharianism
pls, everyone has the right to bother you for what you eat, think, shit and what kind of pillow you choose, it's called freedom of speech.
besides, you completely missed the point, as soon as you saw the word vegan you lost your shit, didn't even try to understand what are they fighting against

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing new. there has been an uptake in protests turned violent riots going on in the US for the past couple years
It was sickening seeing the footage of the fuckface driving into the crowd and people flying around like ragdolls, horrifying.

And Trump's opportunity to be presidential completely wasted as usual, he equalled the violent aggressors with the protesters that were victimized, by saying he condemns the violence and bigotry of "both sides" or "many sides". Cant just call a spade a spade (guess hard since these same extremists like David Duke were saying they were doing what Trump promised...), white supremacists, many who were there in full militia gear and with assault rifles, (yikes) decided to go homicidal...

But this VA attorney General had the gaul to say the obvious that POTUS couldnt.

[video=twitter;896468848790179840]https://twitter.com/MarkHerringVA/status/896468848790179840[/video]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It was sickening seeing the footage of the fuckface driving into the crowd and people flying around like ragdolls, horrifying.

And Trump's opportunity to be presidential completely wasted as usual, he equalled the violent aggressors with the protesters that were victimized, by saying he condemns the violence and bigotry of "both sides" or "many sides". Cant just call a spade a spade (guess hard since these same extremists like David Duke were saying they were doing what Trump promised...), white supremacists, many who were there in full militia gear and with assault rifles, (yikes) decided to go homicidal...

But this VA attorney General had the gaul to say the obvious that POTUS couldnt.

[video=twitter;896468848790179840]https://twitter.com/MarkHerringVA/status/896468848790179840[/video]
It's definitely going to get worse before it gets better. Both left and right extremists are getting increasingly more bold and openly violent during these incidents.

Love Oakland but I stay the fuck away on those nights.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Nothing new. there has been an uptake in protests turned violent riots going on in the US for the past couple years
Sounds pretty much like what your president said earlier today.

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa and BLM, historically the most peaceful protesters of them all :lol2: Baltimore and Hamburg agree
Yeah but what I cannot wrap my head around is what exactly white supremacists are protesting? Violation of white people's rights? Because you at least need to have a reason to be angry.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah but what I cannot wrap my head around is what exactly white supremacists are protesting? Violation of white people's rights? Because you at least need to have a reason to be angry.
They think jews want to replace whites with the blacks because the jew fears the whites but he has control over blacks. That way he maintains his power. :lol:

Everybody is included :baus:

Hey is pretty much the same here in Europe. Right wingers have built the narrative that the ruling class wants to replace them with arabs and started wars to import refugees

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Cause they're increasingly irrelevant and likely unable to achieve the standard of living of their parents?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Of course Trump won't say shit about this.

That white nationalist that shot up a mosque in Quebec City... first Trump and the white house tried to use that attack to support that Muslim ban when Fox news was trying to claim sources told them it was an Islamic terrorist involved... but after it was discovered it was solely a white nationalist, Trump and Le Pen supporter, he didn't tweet a single thing condemning the attack, nor make a single statement himself.

But when an Arab slightly injured a soldier at the Louvre a couple days after the mosque shooting he tweeted and spoke about the dangers of "radical islamic terrorism" and the need for the US to "GET SMART".

The guy tacitly supports this sort of white nationalist violence from his supporters by staying silent and refusing to openly condemn it.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? America is the country of opportunities. Everybody can become a millionaire if he works hard enough and applies puritan work ethic
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)