News that makes you say WTF! (19 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This must be an The Onion piece right? Right? Huffington post quoting it just for late april fools gag, right? right?

- - - Updated - - -

WTF

Ridiculous that this may even go unpunished
That will never go unpunished anywhere, he litterally talks to a naked guy in a shower, then calmly retreats to another room to pick up a gun and shoot him 4 times. That will defenitely NOT go unpunished.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Did you read beyond headline?
Well yeah, that's what makes me say WTF

From the headline alone it could've been legitimate self-defense, but that's just mad.

If you refer to my second sentence, that was a bit of a twist admittedly, chances are he's gonna get charged.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well yeah, that's what makes me say WTF

From the headline alone it could've been legitimate self-defense, but that's just mad.

If you refer to my second sentence, that was a bit of a twist admittedly, chances are he's gonna get charged.
He was arrested for 2nd degree murder on the spot. Stop trying to make this into something it isnt

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He was arrested for 2nd degree murder on the spot. Stop trying to make this into something it isnt
Yeah on second reading you're right (and the act itself seems even more heinous than I thought at first).

The last few paragraphs fooled me, they kinda sound like his conviction is less likely than it probably actually is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)