News that makes you say WTF! (29 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why? Lookup gun homicides deaths in the US and youll find that assault weapons are insignificant. Its all handguns.

People keep trying to ban assauly weapons but why? Statistically they are not at all whats being used in violent incidents. If you want to ban something then how about concealable handguns that are used in like 95% of gun crime
Statistics show that a society with a high amount of guns is a dangerous society. It has been proven over and over and over again.

At this point I'm just going to assume you like having a gun.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Attack Sweden, seriously?

How fucking retarded can those pieces of shit can be.
Actually it makes sense because the swedish wont actually do shit but blame themselves and probably apologize for their priveledge. You can take out your anger for the sins of their allies on them withoit worry

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Attack Sweden, seriously?

How fucking retarded can those pieces of shit can be.
Well they took in a lot of immigrants in recent times, so it seems fairly obvious that some are going to sneak under the radar, whether they intended on doing it before they arrived or became twisted.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Well they took in a lot of immigrants in recent times, so it seems fairly obvious that some are going to sneak under the radar, whether they intended on doing it before they arrived or became twisted.
That's exactly why it's fucked up, they take you as a refugee and this is how you repay them? I read that they try to re-socialize even the fighters who come back. What the fuck do they want more from Sweden?

They don't even have the "you bombed our country" reason which is bullshit anyway.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That's exactly why it's fucked up, they take you as a refugee and this is how you repay them? I read that they try to re-socialize even the fighters who come back. What the fuck do they want more from Sweden?

They don't even have the "you bombed our country" reason which is bullshit anyway.
The idea is to stop Sweden from helping folks. 'They' don't want the West to take in refugees. They are running out of employable terrorists atm.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

You can't rationalise their mindset, these are warped and deluded people.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Looks like another random waste of space has killed some people in Stockholm by driving a truck into pedestrians in a shopping area.
Yeah...:sigh:

complete stop in traffic still and whole downtown area locked down. Plenty of friends who still stuck at work due to it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I read that there was gunfire heard elsewhere in the city?
Yeah but completely unconfirmed reports/pure speculation. That freaked people out more then the random running over of people in shopping district, the fact that when attack was over, reports came about hearing gunfire/explosion. But seemed to be social media panic, police said not the case but they were checking whole area and for people to remain indoors/avoid high traffic areas. Many just stuck in down town area not allowed to go home, taken in by strangers homes and work places while they couldnt go anywhere else.

Its real sad but hopefully wont effect our day to day life, RIP to the 3people lost their lifes (and the 15 seriously injured) over such senseless insanity.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This happened very near where I work. I know some eyewitnesses who saw what happened. Basically a lorry that was delivering beer was stolen and driven at high speed in one of the busiest streets in Stockholm. This street is closed to vehicles and it's a miracle that only 4 dead so far. One person has been arrested and had apparently confessed to the heinous deed. Fucking shithead! All traffic was closed down and we had to walk home. Luckily the weather was good. The most stupid this was that folk were running to find out what was happening. Luckily there was no second attack.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Stockholm is extremely lucky that on both occasions someone tried to blow stuff the bombs didn't detonate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)