News that makes you say WTF! (25 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Friend of my is a militant dawkins-loving atheist with german and iranian citizenships (his dad left Iran because of the revolution) who wanted to spend his summer vacation in the US I wonder if he could get an exceptional permission if he goes to the embassy and tells them how much he hates the Islam
I thought Germany doesn't allow dual citizenship.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Which is why I'm almost completely unsympathetic to whatever calamity happens to in "developed" or "first world" countries. I couldn't care less if the entire world burned, as long as the ones I identify with are ok.
There's being cynical /apathetic and there's your post, don't go down that route bro.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Which is why I'm almost completely unsympathetic to whatever calamity happens to in "developed" or "first world" countries. I couldn't care less if the entire world burned, as long as the ones I identify with are ok.
I understand the sentiment.

It'll go away though. You know it's not the right attitude to have. But, in times like these we all have those moments..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol.

And no. Trump hasn't distanced himself from all of this. He can't, because his supporters are extremists (and opportunists like Andy, if Trump needs a camp leader Andy's his man).

The good news is that it's way too much too soon. Even Nazi Germany knew a slow descent into madness at first. I'm not saying we (this is starting to go global unfortunately) won't have to fight, but I'm convinced we can avoid absolute disaster.

The US is going to know a lot of internal violent conflict though.
Before it was determined it was only the white nationalist Trump supporter as a suspect, and there were rumours of a Moroccan man too, Spicer said it was "a terrible reminder" of why Trump was being proactive and taking steps to ensure American safety and security.

Choking on those words now, Sean.

The White House and Fox News spent hours leading people to believe the shooter was a Moroccan man of Islamic, and took hours to retract those inferences after it was found out that it was only the white nationalist.

But lefty media is telling lies :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Before it was determined it was only the white nationalist Trump supporter as a suspect, and there were rumours of a Moroccan man too, Spicer said it was "a terrible reminder" of why Trump was being proactive and taking steps to ensure American safety and security.

Choking on those words now, Sean.

The White House and Fox News spent hours leading people to believe the shooter was a Moroccan man of Islamic, and took hours to retract those inferences after it was found out that it was only the white nationalist.

But lefty media is telling lies
The delusion is too strong in many though. I doubt any of it matters to the majority of his fans. They never cared about facts or lies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Blanket bans are never okay.

But to me this is part of a bigger problem, namely the momentum Trump is gaining.

Look at his supporters. They are people who go to news websites and post stuff like 'he should hang them all'. That's what they are. And then you have the closet fans like Andy, who are morally bankrupt and just do what feels nice.

I am telling you, man to man, you need to distance yourself from them. Because if you don't, these things have a way of spiralling out of control real fast.
:lol:

I've never said anything of the sort.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.

And no. Trump hasn't distanced himself from all of this. He can't, because his supporters are extremists (and opportunists like Andy, if Trump needs a camp leader Andy's his man).

The good news is that it's way too much too soon. Even Nazi Germany knew a slow descent into madness at first. I'm not saying we (this is starting to go global unfortunately) won't have to fight, but I'm convinced we can avoid absolute disaster.

The US is going to know a lot of internal violent conflict though.
Message me when the camps are created.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Convenient. And infuriating
It really is. For both sides of the spectrum. The ones who believe that people born in war torn/poverty induced regions deserve to be in such situations and also the ones like me, who eventually stop caring about people other then their own. Lately I've only shed tears for my own, not too long ago, heck even maybe 6-7 months ago, what has been happening in Palestine almost always got my blood boiling and my eyes teary. Today, I couldn't give 2 shits.

I understand the sentiment.

It'll go away though. You know it's not the right attitude to have. But, in times like these we all have those moments..
There's being cynical /apathetic and there's your post, don't go down that route bro.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm sorry. I only care for the betterment of my own. I wouldn't even spare pennies for causes other then my own. Why bother myself with the struggle of other while there's a mountain of challenged to be surmounted on my end. The rebuilding and betterment of the Somali nation is honestly the only thing that dominates both my heart and my mind.
Why care for the wellbeing of those who don't care about yours?! I'm condemning the acts committed sure, but I won't nor will I pretend to be sympathetic to the problems presented.

You want me to burn? :(
I don't want anyone to burn. But there are numerous place if they were burning, I wouldn't bother doing anything.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Not only are you dismissing the fact that people of the "First world" countries are far more willing to stand for their fellow humans than are the people of the underdeveloped countries (simply because we barely get to practice such civil exercises), you're also forgetting that the very calamity that you are talking about will affect people of the underdeveloped world a lot harsher and for a much longer time.

- - - Updated - - -

Changed it for you.
What a shame, Andy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)