News that makes you say WTF! (38 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not only are you dismissing the fact that people of the "First world" countries are far more willing to stand for their fellow humans than are the people of the underdeveloped countries (simply because we barely get to practice such civil exercises), you're also forgetting that the very calamity that you are talking about will affect people of the underdeveloped world a lot harsher and for a much longer time.
I'm not questioning anybody's integrity, nor am I asking anyone to stand for anything. People and organizations do what they gotta do to survive. There are plantations/sweatshops/mines all over South America, Africa and Asia just for our convenience, and this underdeveloped world has kindly been underdeveloped so we can kindly help it. It's life. I understand and I accept it. But I also understand that I am expected to simply accept and understand this situation, however if anything unjust where to happen the benevolent people that live in these "first world nations", I have to sympathize.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
how old are you dude??
33, but this guy is nearly 50. He was 16 when he signed the petition. About 19-20 he tried to visit the States and got a politely-worded letter back from the DoS in reply to his Visa application saying that they felt it was only right that he wouldn't be allowed to visit the US given that he didn't think their president should visit his home country :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bannon will use this and justify trumps decision to ban those, visa's

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for clearing that up. I had a buzy day and heard it were two syrian refugees. This is the first time since 7am i had time to spend longer then 5 minutee online
You have to be careful with news sources after something like this. A super liberal rag got trolled into reporting it was 2 American white supremacists last night. The Daily Beast.

And the a bunch of right wing news sources started saying it was Muslim on Muslim violence and 2 refugees.

This morning the cops released that they were questioning two men, one with a Québécois name, the other with a Muslim name, but refused to release ethnicity.

Later, the Moroccan man was released as he had just been one of the men praying at the Mosque, and it turns out it was a white nationalist who had been harassing immigration groups and feminists on Facebook.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You have to be careful with news sources after something like this. A super liberal rag got trolled into reporting it was 2 American white supremacists last night. The Daily Beast.

And the a bunch of right wing news sources started saying it was Muslim on Muslim violence and 2 refugees.

This morning the cops released that they were questioning two men, one with a Québécois name, the other with a Muslim name, but refused to release ethnicity.

Later, the Moroccan man was released as he had just been one of the men praying at the Mosque, and it turns out it was a white nationalist who had been harassing immigration groups and feminists on Facebook.
I do appologise, i was lazy on this

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Changed it for you.
Maybe Andy, but this doesnt change what happened. We cant switch the rifle to the other shoulder (dutch saying) because its the other side of the political spectrum now.

I held Obama accountable for doing jack shit at the rise of the biggot racist and retarded Black Lives Matter. Justifying the unjust behavior, their hatred let to the killing of several police officers and the torture of a disabled man.
I held him accountable for doing absolutely nothing about the staggering black on black killing, and especially since allowing BLM made this worse as it took the issue out of the spotlight.
I held him accountable for these two things resulting in increased racial disparity over his 8 year reign. These were all people who voted him, and he didnt dare to do anything about it.

Now the same happened.

White supremacists burned down a mosque in texas. Now the killing in Canada(ye, technically not america, but it will happen here if he doesnt adress it).
Again, these are the people who vote Trump. Just like with BLM, they seemb to think they have a right to be outside the law cause they see something injust based on absolute racism.

This is Trumps change to adress the issue. He has to adress the issue and do it well. Islamic american born people, ARE americans. He wants to be the president of ALL americans, so he has to protect ALL americans.

He needs to show his balls and do what Obama didnt do : Come out and make it very clear this is criminal and wrong and wont be tolerated.

If Trump doesnt do that, he is equally bad at dealing with racial disparity caused by his own voters as Obama. And this was one of my main criticisms of Obama.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
By the way, Andy...

Speaking of milking: https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...mosque-attack-to-justify-trumps-policies.html

Are you going to condemn the Trump administration for trying to use the Quebec attack as justification for the refugee ban? And the fact they haven't said fuck all since it was found out that it was a white nationalist and not a muslim who committed the act? Are you going to condemn Trump for not making a single tweet about this white nationalist terrorist attack, whereas he tweets up a storm for every single muslim terrorist attack.

The white house silence on this since it was found out it was a white nationalist killing muslims is utterly disgraceful. :inter:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
By the way, Andy...

Speaking of milking: https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...mosque-attack-to-justify-trumps-policies.html

Are you going to condemn the Trump administration for trying to use the Quebec attack as justification for the refugee ban? And the fact they haven't said fuck all since it was found out that it was a white nationalist and not a muslim who committed the act? Are you going to condemn Trump for not making a single tweet about this white nationalist terrorist attack, whereas he tweets up a storm for every single muslim terrorist attack.

The white house silence on this since it was found out it was a white nationalist killing muslims is utterly disgraceful. :inter:
Andy will condemn Trump as soon as it is fashionable to condemn Trump.

No backbone.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well, maybe I'm mistaken, but it wasn't really clear what happened before. Your previous post looked a bit silly after the news, but I hadn't heard it that long before you either. Those things happen, no worries.
In large part the media fucked this one up by running with a story before getting confirmation from the police that Khadir was actually a suspect, and not being questioned as a witness, which turned out to be the case. It's been in the news for several hours now that Bissonette is the only suspect, shooter, but FoxNews and other "conservative" news sources didn't post corrections for quite some time and left people believing it was a Muslim.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I thought they hadn't caught him.
Really strange story. He phoned not too long after to say he felt bad and was going to kill himself, and police went and arrested him.

Jul 1, 2010
In large part the media fucked this one up by running with a story before getting confirmation from the police that Khadir was actually a suspect, and not being questioned as a witness, which turned out to be the case. It's been in the news for several hours now that Bissonette is the only suspect, shooter, but FoxNews and other "conservative" news sources didn't post corrections for quite some time and left people believing it was a Muslim.

- - - Updated - - -

Really strange story. He phoned not too long after to say he felt bad and was going to kill himself, and police went and arrested him.
Strange indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)