News that makes you say WTF! (16 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So, what the hell is up with migrant related rape in sweden ?

I'm not following it actively, but in belgian media, we see at least a rape or two each week, one more horrific than the other.

Current one was about 3 men raping a nearly unconcious women for 3 houres and streaming it on facebook, luckely someone informed the police

But what the actual fuck...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I'm not following it actively, but in belgian media, we see at least a rape or two each week, one more horrific than the other.

Current one was about 3 men raping a nearly unconcious women for 3 houres and streaming it on facebook, luckely someone informed the police

Fake News.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014

Why would anybody rape anyone in Europe, getting booty here is easier than getting a gun in the US

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thread was closed for some reason for but Zach, FFS you can't be for real with this...

Its germany, our neighbour. What i read are dutch articles naturally. This is an english one . I dont care who wrote it, but what it says.
You don't care who wrote it but what it says? When who writes it defines what it says most of the time? Are you fucking kidding me? How did you survive a day in school? Or source is fine as long as it fits your lazy agenda?

This is no neutral fact based reuters source, you litterally chose the worst possible source about Muslims in Europe, a outright islmsphobic fascist bigot organization as source, that spends millions across nations to spread their hateful agenda, they give money for ppl to literally sound like Nazis in their descriptions of Muslims, and you don't care? You for real?

What's next, next time you discuss black Americans you gonna link us KKK sources and pass it off as legit?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Social media is filled with ignorant assholes this morning. Read a plethora of comments about how they are sorry "more muslims weren't killed in the mosque." and other such sickening crap. The alt-right crowd is literally exploding with glee on social media that this happened in Canada after Trudeau said we will always welcome refugees here. It's nauseating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)