News that makes you say WTF! (64 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Nothing liek seeing the right wing meat heads post in this thread without knowing shit about the case. Calling for action without being able to point towards real solutions and not just another Le Pen/Trump-style of rhetoric where you blame mass medias liberal agenda.

Anyone with a slight knowledge about the development in Western European countries since 2001, will know that the tree hugging hippies are a minority and that right wing populism is by far the fastest growing political movement currently. UKip, Brexit-Tories, Wilders, Le Pen and so fucken on, and you'll see very strong anti-islamist stances from center-left to extreme right. The only ones left are a minor faction of social liberals and the far-left. Any European country where these gather more than 10% of the votes? And no neither PODEMOS, 5-star movement nor SYRIZA are far left in terms of view towards radical Islam.

Sadly, this seems liek a young lost soul with a shitty upbringing going crazy. Woudln't be surprised if it had patterns similar to the sandy hook shooting :(

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Interesting that it's 'muricans, Bogans, Southern and Eastern Europeans that with their TRUMPism claims to have the solutions for the extremely complicated problems in Western Europe.

But I guess White/Christian fascism is better than Islamic fascism.

- - - Updated - - -

how difficult is it to acquire a gun in Germany?
Liek any other non-totalitarian country: Quite easy.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Interesting that it's 'muricans, Bogans, Southern and Eastern Europeans that with their TRUMPism claims to have the solutions for the extremely complicated problems in Western Europe.

But I guess White/Christian fascism is better than Islamic fascism.
Gotta love the easy solution model. Think Saddam has WMDs? Invade and blow the shit outta Iraq! What's the worst that can happen?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Nothing liek seeing the right wing meat heads post in this thread without knowing shit about the case. Calling for action without being able to point towards real solutions and not just another Le Pen/Trump-style of rhetoric where you blame mass medias liberal agenda.

Anyone with a slight knowledge about the development in Western European countries since 2001, will know that the tree hugging hippies are a minority and that right wing populism is by far the fastest growing political movement currently. UKip, Brexit-Tories, Wilders, Le Pen and so fucken on, and you'll see very strong anti-islamist stances from center-left to extreme right. The only ones left are a minor faction of social liberals and the far-left. Any European country where these gather more than 10% of the votes? And no neither PODEMOS, 5-star movement nor SYRIZA are far left in terms of view towards radical Islam.

Sadly, this seems liek a young lost soul with a shitty upbringing going crazy. Woudln't be surprised if it had patterns similar to the sandy hook shooting :(
Once I heard he was German-Iranian I knew it couldn't be an Islamist terrorist attack. I told my friend he is more likely to have been motivated by his iranian-german-aryan pride [:howler:] than by an islamist extremist cause. Sounds like he was actually fascinated by and linked to Breivik but his Iranian heritage was enough for the media to attribute it to islamists (and we had champions here who linked it to immigrants even before the news of the guy's heritage came out), while in fact iran (and iranians) is the last, and the least probable place daesh/al-qaeda/etc can recruit from.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
media pushed it into the Breivik corner, not into islamist corner
It happened later, initial speculations were all about his links to islamists cause the guy had black hair and had apparently shouted allahu akbar. It actually became trending on facebook, and comments under both liberal and conservative news outlets were mainly about blaming immigrants. This was the case after the heritage news emerged until police said they didn't find any islamist link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)