News that makes you say WTF! (10 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol:

Shameful. How can you trust what the US government says about 9/11 when they try to fleece a totally different country for the event? These people are whack jobs.
Your conspiracy theories are just as stupid.

What baffles me is how this case even got to a judge. And why the judge thinks he has the authority to decide on it is a complete mystery as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
holy shit
saudi arabia and other Arab oil money has invested in western country from usa israel and others to spread lies about iran because iran is the only one who defeated israel and isis on a battle field i dont support from iran government but Saudi Arabia is now supporting and sending millions to the terrorist to kill innocent people just for keep their power

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Your conspiracy theories are just as stupid.

What baffles me is how this case even got to a judge. And why the judge thinks he has the authority to decide on it is a complete mystery as well.
I disagree. But I won't bother getting into this with you. It seems like even after the ban you still have a stick up your ass.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It would involve so many people (who basically should be psychopats) that it's ridicolous.
Well, that's sort of what happened anyway, didn't it?

The put options on airline stocks and the huge treasury purchases by Saudis the day before should be investigated. Obviously there is a Saudi connection, but that was either redacted from the 9/11 Report, or simply not investigated.

Don't you think this stuff should be investigated at least? I mean, basically millions died from the aftermath. For basically nothing, too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, that's sort of what happened anyway, didn't it?

The put options on airline stocks and the huge treasury purchases by Saudis the day before should be investigated. Obviously there is a Saudi connection, but that was either redacted from the 9/11 Report, or simply not investigated.

Don't you think this stuff should be investigated at least? I mean, basically millions died from the aftermath. For basically nothing, too.
Oh. So it's a government conspiracy that caused millions to die for basically nothing? Sadistic fucks.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's funny cause these sites aren't new, but people now are offended all the time that a lot of people can't tell the difference anymore.
I remember a great article from Holland right after it became clear they wouldn't make it to the Euros.

It was funny mostly because of the writing style / words, so I can't really translate it. But the gist of it was the Minister of Sport saying that, obviously, he approves of people exercizing. But organizing a NT for football does cost a lot money and he couldn't justify it anymore. They were always free to have 'their own little games in the park', but the taxpayer shouldn't carry the burden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)