News that makes you say WTF! (28 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wonder if she will prosecute her son.
I'm guessing she will be prosecuted herself. This will cause public outrage, because why prosecute a woman who got hurt? The obvious answer is: because she was careless and created a dangerous situation.

That's way too young to be using firearms. Sounds like a very irresponsible parent got what was coming to her.
Did she? I don't think people deserve to get shot just because they're irresponsible. I guess the Nazi in you has spoken again.

- - - Updated - - -

But you can't deny that stricter fire arm laws would have prevented that death
She's not dead. But stricter laws would have prevented the injury yes. Is it me or is that woman ridiculously hot though? I'd totally do her. The fact that she's crazy makes it even more enticing for some weird fucked up reason.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ocelot she didn't die :D

But she should definitely be punished for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Her profile pic with the gun and hat tho :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Judge cleared culpability from Saudi Arabia but charges Iran. :touched::lol:

Hope that progun retard that left a gun accessible to a 4 year old is crippled.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even the first time this has happened in the last couple years.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/boy-2-accidentally-shoots-and-kills-mom-in-idaho-walmart-1.2886683

Murica! Fuck yah! :weee:
Damn....

- - - Updated - - -

That kid is gonna grow up so fucked.
Imagine knowing you killed your own mother!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is so ridiculously senseless, it's like if FIGC claimed Juve committed Calciopoli in direct cooperation with Inter.

Literally has zero logic to claim Shia power house helped sunni terrorists who killed more Shiites more then Americans. How dumb do they think people are? 90 procent of the AL qaida hijackers are Saudi's and they got their most of their funding by Saudi or other Gulf interests, and part of their training from Americans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)