News that makes you say WTF! (14 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hail Trumpler!

I hear next week he's rolling out a plan to deal with domestic muslims. He's calling it "Final Solution".
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Its like a fucking satire. My god.

GUN REQUIRED ZONES! The U.S. is the dumbest educated place on earth.

We need more guns, more gun sales, I wonder who wins there.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Paid for by The American Taliban "Our rights for your life".

- - - Updated - - -

:howler:

C'mon, Salvo. Limiting access to guns, is like limiting access to education, parks, and jobs!
What if we limited access to life!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:howler:

C'mon, Salvo. Limiting access to guns, is like limiting access to education, parks, and jobs!

- - - Updated - - -

How do people defend this?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.crickett.com/

You know, if they really cared, they would supply some guns to those poor child soldiers in Africa, their guns are just too heavy for them!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:

Oh NOES!

How do people defend this?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.crickett.com/

You know, if they really cared, they would supply some guns to those poor child soldiers in Africa, their guns are just too heavy for them!

I'm planning on watching Beasts of No Nation tonight, I'll let you know if this solution seems viable.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously. Just because my blood-alcohol level is 3x that of Lapa's on a Saturday night, the gubment wants to tell me that they can restrict my right to drive a motor vehicle! The audacity. I can plow over pedestrians and other vehicles as I damn well please, any time I want. It's my God-given right in 'Merikka!!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Seriously. Just because my blood-alcohol level is 3x that of Lapa's on a Saturday night, the gubment wants to tell me that they can restrict my right to drive a motor vehicle! The audacity. I can plow over pedestrians and other vehicles as I damn well please, any time I want. It's my God-given right in 'Merikka!!!
How does it feel being one of the few rational ones in your country?

Although I assume groups like these are the loud minority. Gun lobby groups have too much power, manufacturers make the country too much money. I cant see this changing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Although I assume groups like these are the loud minority. Gun lobby groups have too much power, manufacturers make the country too much money. I cant see this changing.
To me it's as if all media in America are lobby groups. Left and right. And it's all so extreme. True, meaningful debate is impossible.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
To me it's as if all media in America are lobby groups. Left and right. And it's all so extreme. True, meaningful debate is impossible.
And thats comming from someone who passed the bar !

Amerika is a bit like a world where there is no good choise, but finding the least horrible one

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

omg :lol:

That gotta be satire :lol:

"Our need for guns" :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it is speculation. Still it is interesting that a lot of religions talk about similar thing, great floods, fire raining from the sky etc. Even Atlantis.

This was found because it was buried, perhaps to build a new one on top. Lets say a massive event took place and destroyed everything, the only things that would survive would be the stuff underground...maybe. So its not completely ludicrous to think not much survived. If we had a massive disaster most of our fingerprint on the world would be lost, we don't build in stone anymore, im talking like 12,000 to 15,000 years.

Gobekli is apparently purposely buried, it has been shown not to be an area were people lived but rather a meeting spot or temple to the gods. The hand placement of the carvings is almost identical to that of the easter Island heads. Even if it was just made by a hunter gatherer civ it still throws our history out of whack because up until now we didn't think that was possible and we also thought "first comes the city then the temple", this would suggest otherwise. It means our timeline is out of whack, these stones needed like 500 men to just move them. Surely they had the wheel, huge organisation, the craftsmen for the carvings. Its just pretty mindblowing, this thing is like 7000 years older than the pyramids.

Didn't know about that, very interesting :tup:

About floods and apocalypse tales and myths cropping up virtually everywhere, I think that's just the rather normal and understandable mythification of events such as tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods,...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
omg

That gotta be satire

"Our need for guns"

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know about that, very interesting :tup:

About floods and apocalypse tales and myths cropping up virtually everywhere, I think that's just the rather normal and understandable mythification of events such as tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods,...
:tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Outgunned by the paranoid and a lot of people who believe their capabilities, and restraint, with a weapon under duress are military-caliber.

But statistically, that just means they're more likely to off themselves. It's just a bloody mess getting there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)