News that makes you say WTF! (18 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Between this and the need for "free range parenting", the youth of the world are becoming complete pussies.
its sort of understandable when the media validates this crap by giving a platform to every ignorant cunt whose been "oppressed" and politicians fan the flames for their own selfish purposes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
"I don't want to debate, I want to talk about my pain" says a Ivy league college student in 2015 :disagree:

I applaude the two professors about the Halloween pussyfying BS. Obama put it well in if you disagree argue don't cover your ears and bitch about being offended only.

But the latter half of the article when the subject changed to not just crying about nothing for the sake of it, I see what some of the students meant in terms of racial inequality, kinda surprising to hear about in today's Yale, being told it's whites only party and being in a campus named after a slavery propaganda advocator.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The "I don't care what you think or say, I need you to listen to me" part is a joke. But Yale isn't Grambling. How could you not know that buildings would be named after old white guys and not black slaves at the time?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Between this and the need for "free range parenting", the youth of the world are becoming complete pussies.
The world of universities is particularly perverse. One of my closest friends works at the European University Institute. A couple of weeks ago they had a job opening and "encouraged LGBTQ+ candidates to apply". That's all fine and dandy and on the surface it sure sounds like they want to include everyone and fight discrimination. But of course in doing so they discriminate against the overwhelming majority of cisgender heterosexuals and they do so rather aggressively.

- - - Updated - - -

"I don't want to debate, I want to talk about my pain" says a Ivy league college student in 2015 :disagree:

I applaude the two professors about the Halloween pussyfying BS. Obama put it well in if you disagree argue don't cover your ears and bitch about being offended only.

But the latter half of the article when the subject changed to not just crying about nothing for the sake of it, I see what some of the students meant in terms of racial inequality, kinda surprising to hear about in today's Yale, being told it's whites only party and being in a campus named after a slavery propaganda advocator.
The most disgusting part of it all is that there is always some truth in it. People of all sorts are discriminated against in our society. But crying over nothing is only going to make matters worse. Just today I saw a femnazi group post "rape experiences" all over Facebook. One of the "victims" said she didn't explicitly told the guy she didn't want to have sex with him and sort of went along with it even, but then after she realized she didn't really want it. And now she calls it rape. And then she's the one crying over how rape victims are not taken seriously by law enforcement.. These people who get hurt over nothing don't only damage themselves, they damage everyone around them.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Great article.

It seems overt political correctness is the theme du jour. Everything I read or watch is either lashing out at the new left or is itself nauseatingly politically correct. South Park have really nailed it this year.
But it's not even political correctness. It's far more than that. It's more "My feelings are right and you intentionally hurt them and I am the only person with an opinion that anyone can listen to." It takes victimhood as a badge of honor to a distortedly psychotic level.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That's disgusting. As a minority, I'd feel offended if other people's coloring faces in my skin color or dressing the way my folks are dressed were considered offensive, cause it literally means my skin color and what I wear are so inferior others shouldn't be making fun of it. It's like asking others not to make fun of retards. It's like teaching a kid not to laugh at a crippled old man. Heck even disabled people have more dignity they hate when others are pitying them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The complete ignorance of the fact theyre arguing against the very same freedom of expression rights that are the only thing allowing them to gather and demonstrate in the first place is just sad. How the fuck do these people get into Yale?

nah but fuck your rights when they hurt my feels :cry:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's disgusting. As a minority, I'd feel offended if other people's coloring faces in my skin color or dressing the way my folks are dressed were considered offensive, cause it literally means my skin color and what I wear are so inferior others shouldn't be making fun of it. It's like asking others not to make fun of retards. It's like teaching a kid not to laugh at a crippled old man. Heck even disabled people have more dignity they hate when others are pitying them.
Another side of the problem is that these folks would see you as part of the problem... that you're just helping to "enable their pain".

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Another side of the problem is that these folks would see you as part of the problem... that you're just helping to "enable their pain".
But I'm one of "them" and because I believe people are not superior/inferior to each other on the basis of race, because I genuinely believe in that, as long as my way to success and achievement is not blocked by law/government/officials, I respect myself so much I don't give a shit about people who may make fun of me because i'm muslim/middle-easterner/woman etc. Those who are offended by each and everything and want to silence everyone who is/does not like them are either opportunists (case in point many women and muslims) or are suffering from serious esteem problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)