News that makes you say WTF! (14 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Yes, and I can copy past the meaning of racism from a dictionary and we can argue about how the context is much different today.

Edit: Which the definition terrorist is too.
Political goal is a broad term, the definition probably includes what you might think terrorism is except for killing for no motives.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fuckin typical Republican. Of course you found that funny :D
Well, considering Democrats were behind the KKK, opposed Lincoln and are modern day race baiters...yes, I find it quite funny indeed. :p

- - - Updated - - -

You know me too well, Fred. Bird of a feather flock together.

Admit it, you are a closet Repub.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I never said everything, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Meh, assuming you don't follow some "everything is political" bullshit, there's a lot of personal trauma as well. I wouldn't say that most school shootings were poltically motivated or fall under the category of terrorism.

Btw I defenitely agree with you in that terrorism is often very selectively applied - or not applied - to certain events.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Meh, assuming you don't follow some "everything is political" bullshit, there's a lot of personal trauma as well. I wouldn't say that most school shootings were poltically motivated or fall under the category of terrorism.

Btw I defenitely agree with you in that terrorism is often very selectively applied - or not applied - to certain events.
In spite of what I wrote at some point, I agree with this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)