News that makes you say WTF! (30 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
1. I don't even know why that is shocking news.

2. Why shouldn't he/she/whatever be allowed to enter? Aren't we past all this? Besides it's a stupid fickle competition that no one but teenage girls care about.

3. There are far more important issues plaguing society today.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
1. I don't even know why that is shocking news.

2. Why shouldn't he/she/whatever be allowed to enter? Aren't we past all this? Besides it's a stupid fickle competition that no one but teenage girls care about.

3. There are far more important issues plaguing society today.
It's shocking and disgusting that these creeps and crazy people are given so much freedoms. You know how a total control is bad, so guess what, total freedom is not good too. There should be someone screening this everything goes stuff.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's shocking and disgusting that these creeps and crazy people are given so much freedoms. You know how a total control is bad, so guess what, total freedom is not good too. There should be someone screening this everything goes stuff.
I dunno. If I were a North Korean citizen, I'd hardly call a Thai ladyboy's ability to enter the Miss Universe pageant "freedom".

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I dunno. If I were a North Korean citizen, I'd hardly call a Thai ladyboy's ability to enter the Miss Universe pageant "freedom".
What I meant is - Transgender Equality - is bullshit. Some stuff are not actually normal and should not be proclaimed as such. And with our culture saying everything goes and we that should show tolerance to absolutely everything is just wrong imo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Or at least give them their own beauty pageants, at least they don't force them upon us that way, plus they aren't women, so how can they be allowed in a woman's beauty pageant.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Or at least give them their own beauty pageants, at least they don't force them upon us that way, plus they aren't women, so how can they be allowed in a woman's beauty pageant.
Or this. The fact that they equal these things to women is disgusting. Give them their own competition, and let those who are interested in that watch it. I doubt a lot of demand would be for that.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Jesus Christ, you guys have so much hatred in your hearts. :D
It's not so much about hate as it is about setting standards and what is acceptable in society. Getting your dick cut off and then prancing around like a girl should not be considered equal to normal women.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Apparently she was convincing enough to win in Canada. So she can't really be blamed. Bravo to whichever doctor sorted her out.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 11:23 ----------

Jesus Christ, you guys have so much hatred in your hearts. :D
Jesus Christ would have been down with it.:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
the face looks manly in the first one and it looks like a doll in the second one. :yuck:
It only looks manly because you know she once was a man. She fooled Canada, so she's not that bad.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 11:31 ----------

Yep, but she still isn't a chick.
Only because you know what she once was, but she probably, along with others, considers herself to be female.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)