News that makes you say WTF! (61 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ah, the beardies.

Like @Bisco would say, a bunch of sexually repressed virgins.

sad,very sad specially when you sit and think of what this religion preaches you quickly realize the problem is in individuals like the ones in the photo with there narrow, evil, and vague idea's. the problem is not Islam but so called "islamists" like these who give people a reason to hate them, and what they stand for. i am now living in Moscow, and truth be told not once did some one ask me about my beliefs, nor did any one what so ever treat me in a bad way due to my beliefs, yet just two weeks ago an idiot blew her self up killing innocent people whose only crime was being on that bus ( on there way to the university!!!) in the city of Volgograd!! off course not every one has an open mind and so there have been some sensitivity towards Muslims in Russia and i don't blame people!!! why should i!! in my own country Egypt we suffered and still suffer from individuals who preach hate, racism towards any other belief as if this is what we are commanded to do!!, and they go as far as judging who goes to heaven and who does'nt as if they r the god almighty!! it sickens me that these pests live amongst us, and it hurts me even more that other moderate people suffer due the the presence of these brain washed people.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
"freedom go to hell"

:lol: fucking retards.
this is nothing alc!! i kid you not these retards never fail to amaze me with the level of stupidity running in there veins! i will try to dig up a video i saw lately where an idiot like the ones in the photo preach there hate to english people in london! where mind you muslims have more freedoms, and live a much better life compared to lets say arab countries!! where they may come under restrictions. for example during mubarak's period and i think now, people growing beards where being surveillance to ensure they don't have terrorist idea's and in many cases they suffered cases of torture yet in england, the usa, and the west in general they lead normal free lives!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Glad to hear from you again, and I completely agree.

How have you ended up in Russia, of all places?

:D russia is not what you think it is, actually its a cool place!! and i like it a great deal even though yes there are annoying things but non the less i actually enjoy my time here. i ended up here due to my wife being russian, and due to the recent events in egypt where things are unsafe for us to start a normal life. i started my russian preparatory course and its going well even though russian is tough :( so that i can legalize my pharmacy degree and settle here temporarily until we see what life holds for us.

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

Only joking, Bisco :D

I think terrorists have too much time on their hands. If they had actual jobs they wouldn't thinking about blowing innocent people up. Only the ones they work with.
:lol: i agree 100% also i'd like to add if they started loving life for a change because in all honesty this idea of blowing up people to go to heaven has another name and its called SUICIDE and you dont end up on heaven because killing innocent people never leads to heaven.

Jul 1, 2010
:D russia is not what you think it is, actually its a cool place!! and i like it a great deal even though yes there are annoying things but non the less i actually enjoy my time here. i ended up here due to my wife being russian, and due to the recent events in egypt where things are unsafe for us to start a normal life. i started my russian preparatory course and its going well even though russian is tough :( so that i can legalize my pharmacy degree and settle here temporarily until we see what life holds for us.
Rampant racism, neo-nazism, the weather, human trafficking, censorship, widespread alcoholism, etc.

Did I miss anything? :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
this idea of blowing up people to go to heaven has another name and its called SUICIDE and you dont end up on heaven because killing innocent people never leads to heaven.
It's moronic that they believe this idea, but then I suppose that is the danger when people are brainwashed.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Rampant racism, neo-nazism, the weather, human trafficking, censorship, widespread alcoholism, etc.

Did I miss anything? :D
:D ummm so far i have not come under racism to be honest!! :D neo -nazism in moscow is extremely rare it does exisit and i saw one of there flyers with a hitler touch to it :D but non the less its very low profile. the weather 100% agree even though we had an awesome week of sun that ended today with rain :D i hate the weather for sure. alcholism once again its not what i thought it would be, but once again winter is about to kick off for real so i cant really just yet. what i hate is how expensive moscow is, and the fact they dont like to speak english!! what scares me is when they host the world cup where people dont speak russian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)