News that makes you say WTF! (34 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They arent even closet racists, they are open ones, but its been semi-accepted in their society aslong as you arent challenged, but her is an interrogation minister who is actually an immigrant, her mere existense is challenging their neanderthal ways. I mean she is being demeaned because god forbid babies born in Italian soil get citizenship (Ogbonna and Balotelli got it very late for example)...
Italien blood, Osman, Italien blood. :p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This story has gotten near zero press. Apparently there were shots fired in a public Zurich square and everything, according to my local sources in the area:

Jewel thief escapes jail
ZURICH - Armed men have broken a member of the so-called Pink Panther gang of jewel thieves out of a Swiss prison, police said on Friday.
http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/article/id/191687/group/News/
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...panthers-jewel-thief-out-of-swiss-prison?lite

These guys gave me ideas for my next trip through Dubai:
And a couple of days latter..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/28/cannes-jewel-theft-carlton_n_3666466.html

Fucking legends.. :delpiero:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
'A man attempted to sneak his pet turtle past airport security by disguising the animal as a hamburger. The smuggler, named only as Mr Li, was stopped at China's Guangzhou's international airport.

'An X-ray machine detected unusual "protrusions" poking out from a burger bun inside his luggage bag and inspectors asked to take a closer look. Airport staff determined that the protrusions looked like turtle limbs.

'He denied repeated requests to allow them open his luggage by shouting: "There's no turtle in there, just a hamburger. There's nothing special to see inside."

'"Sir, are you sure there are no turtles in your bag?" one agent inquired, according to a report in the Guangzhou Daily.

'Finally he allowed them unzip his bag and security retrieved the turtle which was hidden inside a burger bun smeared with mayonnaise.' - The Irish Examiner.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
'A man attempted to sneak his pet turtle past airport security by disguising the animal as a hamburger. The smuggler, named only as Mr Li, was stopped at China's Guangzhou's international airport.

'An X-ray machine detected unusual "protrusions" poking out from a burger bun inside his luggage bag and inspectors asked to take a closer look. Airport staff determined that the protrusions looked like turtle limbs.

'He denied repeated requests to allow them open his luggage by shouting: "There's no turtle in there, just a hamburger. There's nothing special to see inside."

'"Sir, are you sure there are no turtles in your bag?" one agent inquired, according to a report in the Guangzhou Daily.

'Finally he allowed them unzip his bag and security retrieved the turtle which was hidden inside a burger bun smeared with mayonnaise.' - The Irish Examiner.
:lol: Chinese

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)