News that makes you say WTF! (36 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
looks like she was into it from what i gather. i don't see the big problem here, this is an orangutan that people wanna get it on with. i bet if she could she would be talking shit to all her orangutan friends, like "my men is actual men you monkey fucking crack hoe"

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
Cleveland police chief warns more bodies could be found

Police in the US state of Ohio are searching a neighbourhood in a Cleveland suburb after the discovery of three dead women there.

East Cleveland police chief Ralph Spotts has told the 40 or so searchers to brace themselves for the possibility of finding one or two more bodies.

The three were found in separate but close locations in East Cleveland on Friday and Saturday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23399910

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

A goal a minute

TWO Nigerian football clubs chasing a single place for promotion into the Nigeria Nationwide League began the second halves of their final games of the season level on points and goal difference: Plateau United Feeders were winning 7-0 against Akurba FC; Police Machine FC was up 6-0 against Bubayaro FC. Police Machine then netted a further 61 goals, while Plateau United Feeders went on an even wilder scoring spree, averaging 1.6 goals a minute and ending its game 79-0.

“In a game of 45 minutes? Is that possible?” asked an official of the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). Questionable refereeing and home bias featured heavily. “There were times when they didn’t even wait for the ball to go back to the centre,” says Arafat Aliy, a local sports journalist. The games were scheduled at the same time in the hope of avoiding match-fixing, but spies with mobile phones at the two venues communicated with running commentaries to club officials.

While fans were mildly amused, the NFF was outraged by the “mind-boggling show of shame, never previously witnessed in Nigerian football”. It vowed to deal with the “despicable matter”. All four teams have been suspended; the players, club owners and match officials are under investigation. Bubayaro FC’s owner has disbanded his team.

The episode is a particularly comical example of the corruption endemic in Nigerian football. League tables are curiously close because home teams rarely lose. Twelve of Nigeria’s 20 clubs are unbeaten at home. The two bottom clubs, Wikki Tourists and Sharks, have between them won 13 of the 19 games played on their own turf. Tempting match officials with bulky brown envelopes and intimidating visiting teams are customary in order to secure a home win. Lax security at stadiums means referees are poorly protected from bribes or coercion.

Some say televising the matches could help curb the problem. In the meantime, a committee has been set up to investigate the scandal. But judging by the past performance of a string of similar committees, match-fixing is unlikely to end in a hurry.

Apr 15, 2006
11-year-old girl from Yemen flees arranged marriage, posts YouTube video telling her story

A video posted on LiveLeak and YouTube on Sunday tells the story of an 11-year-old girl from Yemen called Nada Al-Ahdal.

Looking right into the camera, Nada says her parents tried to force her into an arranged marriage but she fled to her uncle’s house, who works as a graphic artist for a local TV station.

She talks about how in Yemen it is common for kids to commit suicide if they are forced into marriage, and how some children’s lives are stolen from them.

Nada is now waiting in hopes that journalists, human-rights activists and different local organizations will help her make a strong case against her parents who are trying to get her back so they can go on with the marriage process.

Yemeni law states that girls of any age are allowed to wed, and according to the United Nations, Yemen has the second youngest population in the world as there are so many young brides.

Nada’s video has now been viewed more than two million times on YouTube.

http://globalnews.ca/news/732786/11...rriage-posts-youtube-video-telling-her-story/

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This story has gotten near zero press. Apparently there were shots fired in a public Zurich square and everything, according to my local sources in the area:

Jewel thief escapes jail
ZURICH - Armed men have broken a member of the so-called Pink Panther gang of jewel thieves out of a Swiss prison, police said on Friday.
http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/article/id/191687/group/News/
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...panthers-jewel-thief-out-of-swiss-prison?lite

These guys gave me ideas for my next trip through Dubai:

the gang drove two cars into a Dubai shopping mall and through the window of a jewelry store in 2007, swiping goods worth about $14 million in a raid lasting less than a minute.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That woman has been a real stalwart. She's even a kind of hero for me.

She's gotten racist shit from fellow people in parliament, etc. It's culturally embarrassing, but IMO: she's doing the Lord's work. She's basically singlehandedly smoked out all sorts of closet racists in Italy who really should be exposed for the backwards douchebags that they are.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They arent even closet racists, they are open ones, but its been semi-accepted in their society aslong as you arent challenged, but her is an interrogation minister who is actually an immigrant, her mere existense is challenging their neanderthal ways. I mean she is being demeaned because god forbid babies born in Italian soil get citizenship (Ogbonna and Balotelli got it very late for example)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 33)