News that makes you say WTF! (24 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm fuckin' dying... :rofl:

I still don't get this stupid monolith obsession thing in the first place. Mysterious seeds from China were far more interesting and potentially dangerous. But this? Meh.

They're in for a real treat when they discover that the Washington Monument exists.
As long as they apply graffiti to it to make it look like a giant spurting erect penis.

The kind that Elliot Page now sports.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this 65 y old driver wrecked his audi after driving straight through a roundabout. he allegedly said he was doing 90 km/h. then the police published his dash cam footage:

he didn't even break :lol:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
JUST IN: Google has threatened to block its search function in Australia if the government passes new media law that would force it to pay local media companies.

MiserableDefensiveArizonaalligatorlizard-small.gif

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I think the solution is to serve China some freedom
China Joe sure will :lol3:
supported by Lee Bron Cha Mes

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait for the next apple(or any other company for that matter who benefits from doing work in china), comercial where they are going to explain how they care about human rights.
calma
everything is fine as long as Apple posts rainbow and black square on twatter

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can't wait for the next apple(or any other company for that matter who benefits from doing work in china), comercial where they are going to explain how they care about human rights.
They're moving some operations to India and Vietnam

Ofc has f all to do with wanting to do the right thing and all to do with cost savings, US-China trade relations and PR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)