News that makes you say WTF! (43 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sounds like Hus is buying the religious dogma that the U.S. right and left are radically different.

Let me tell you a little story about the Sunnis and Shiities. They both see themselves as more true to the Koran and to Allah,,,

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sounds like Hus is buying the religious dogma that the U.S. right and left are radically different.

Let me tell you a little story about the Sunnis and Shiities. They both see themselves as more true to the Koran and to Allah,,,
First part: No, I can't stand neither. They are way too close for comfort. So, again, no, I'm not buying it. I happen to disagree with liberal policies more AND how disagreeing with them you are more inclined to be verbally abused for it.

Second part: reminds me of Fire Marshall Bill. "Let me tell ya something"

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

It's kind of a problem that political parties in the western world have become so monotonous.

Jul 1, 2010
The American right is absolute garbage, as is the left. There is no difference between Democrats and Republicans in any case.

I just posted the article because Krugman is an absolute tool. Obama a good president :sergio:

He's a puppet of the establishment like all presidents since Kennedy, none of them should qualify as good.

- - - Updated - - -

It's kind of a problem that political parties in the western world have become so monotonous.
They're all the same. Politics are bereft of any content nowadays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)