Newcastle vs Juventus (6 Viewers)

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
i agree with denco. why do we have to rest del piero now? he is in rich form and we should take advantage of that.
besides, lippi has injury problems to deal with as salas and trezeguet arent 100% fit. i think we could bag the 3 points in the end though. forza juve !

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
salas and tudor stayed in turin !!

Igor Tudor and Marcelo Salas have stayed in Turin after their displays at the San Siro. "They have been left at home as they still need to find their best form," Lippi added.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
A reason why lippi is great is that he will never be afraid 2 bench a star no matter who he is!! he actually left salas at home, good 4 him!! salas is having the wrong mentality, im sure he hates being on the bench but when he was asked about how he felt being the 4th choice striker in juve he didnt sound 2 pissed off. he should be very angry and try 2 be very competitve cos di vaio will also be afraid of him and try 2 be competitve 2. look at rui costa and rivaldo, each one is trying 2 outplay the other and they are both just playing beautifully, last year rui costa sucked. now cos his placewas in jeapordy so he had 2 prove himself. i hope salas and di vaio have that mentality.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

i just heard its available for both cable AND satellite customers
Cheers, you've made my day!:thumb:

As for the game, I hope we can play well and claim victory away from home, it's been far too long. Not surprised to hear about Salas being left in Turin, his early season form has been awful.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
no prob sarah

on the topic of kits, I don't suppose anyone knows where I could order the official name and numbering for this season's home shirt?

i have the shirt already (a present) but I really want numbering too?

any help would be appreciated thanks

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
thanks you two

sarah, apologies in advance if the commentary goes on/off...sometimes the site won't load :down:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Buffon;
Thuram,Ferrara,Iuliano,Birindelli;
Camoranesi,Tacchinardi,Davids;
Nedved;
Del Piero,Di Vaio

our lineup

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
5 mins to go!

and yes, that mid looks pretty good to me, i'd still rather it was a flat 4..but still looks good! no baiocco :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)