Newcastle vs Juventus (12 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
wednesday....can't wait

and the funniest thing last night on the bus, a girl in newcastle shirt sat opposite me, and I was wearing my juventus shirt :LOL:
Asked her on a date? ;)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
I think we can snatch a win this Wednesday. My prediction 0-2 to Juve:thumb:. And I agree with the 3-4-1-2 formation by DPA, push Tudor in defense and use Ferarra instead of Iuliano. The guy got a big thumbs up from me against Inter last night :) And I would like to see DP partner with Trez up front. If Trez isn't too convincing, we can always sub him for Zala.

-S-

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++

Salas instead of Del Piero!? You've got to be kidding me!!
am not kidding.but u can't let delpiero play all the matches of the season and let salas out.then u will lose the other forwards.
we should give salas another chanse and he did well in inter match in my opinion.don't forget the oponet was inter.am sure he will do well in newcastle on the other hand alex will rest.he is playing too much twice a week and it's not good for him ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Apparently Birindelli wasn't all that bad against Inter,but I would drop him for Zambrotta,push Tudor into defence,as he wasn't very effective as a midfielder in the Derby D'Italia and Tacchinardi will take up the open spot in midfield.

------------------------------------Buffon
-----------------------------------Ferrara
-------------------Thuram------------------------Tudor
-----------------------Tacchinardi-------Davids
------Camoranesi-------------------------------------Zambrotta
-----------------------------------Nedved
--------------------Zalayeta-----------Del Piero

I'm really fond of this lineup,what do you guys think?
Looking good DP_A....i've been hoping that Lippi will try that 3-5-3 (3-2-3-2) formation for a while now......

i think its even better to try it in the CL since Newcastle use the wings. + To win the CL, juve must dominate the Midfield as all other champions have before.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I think if Del Piero isup for it he should...we can't decide how fit or unfit DP is now...thats the coaches job.....i dont notice any dip in his form so i think he's doing fine... Juve specially need him now that Di Vaio and Trez are just comming back (not too fit)

but i do agree that at some point, he should be rested.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by jaansu ] ++
Anybody got the TV stations that this match will be shown on?
it will be on either ITV, ITV2 or ITN news, not sure which as of now..but I'll find out

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jaansu ] ++
Anybody got the TV stations that this match will be shown on?
For those in the uk....

its on itv news and tv3 ireland

also:

Premiere Sport CL

Stream Sport

Sport TV

CT2

Stream Calcio (Delay 21:30)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
include me in .... I hate Trap!!!!
well i hope trezigoal will be back cos we his absence was shown vs inter. and i hope zambrotta is 100% fit. DP was great and he does need a break after 180 mins in 3 days. i think di vaio could make a reecovery. btw when is pessotto gonna be back?
also huzi? were do u live in leb? and where do study?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Snoop :extatic: Good to see you :D

Here comes the away win ..... :D 3-0
Ingredients:
Goals - Get an early goal ... ok make them 3 quick ones
Newcastle is a fast counter attack team - Neutralise the midfield
Tough defense - Attack ..... and attack again & don't stop

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
I would be much sure of a victory only if we can field camo instead of baiocco like we did in the 1st game.Otherwise i would really like us to get our first away win after such a long time and qualify for the next stage as soon as possible so that we can start resting players like DP.Apparently 10 points is enough to qualify for the round in any group stage.

So go on juve, we know u can do it,and lippi bring back those good old days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)