New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (15 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm picturing Burke and Aaron each sitting on either side of Andy and trying to hold in their laughter. And failing miserably to do so. Good thing I didn't end up going to this. Losing to Barcelona on penalties in 2003 friendly was one thing. I could deal with that. But this? Wow. Andy must either be losing his mind or is too drunk to care

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm picturing Burke and Aaron each sitting on either side of Andy and trying to hold in their laughter. And failing miserably to do so. Good thing I didn't end up going to this. Losing to Barcelona on penalties in 2003 friendly was one thing. I could deal with that. But this? Wow. Andy must either be losing his mind or is too drunk to care
Haha same here, imagine being there, and just in general being american Juventino and having to put up with how our club is representing themselves there, just :lol:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Haha same here, imagine being there, and just in general being american Juventino and having to put up with how our club is representing themselves there, just :lol:
Yeh its really embarassing, will probs be all over the news and all kinda shit...so poor.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Tickets to the game : $ 30
Hot dog: $ 5
Coca Cola $ 2

Watching your team losing and been outplay by a MLS team live: Priceless

NY scores... 3-0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)