New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (4 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Guys, I tracked a flight that left Turin and arrived in Newark Airport at around 12:45 pm this afternoon. There was only one flight from there to here (none to JFK) and it was in a DCS33:

Looks like something the team would fly on.
Wow. You're epic, man. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
does anybody have an idea where juve will be staying at in new jersey for the game?
We're working at it. A couple pages back there is a listing of 5 possible hotels.

If you're really interested keep an eye on this thread. We will know more later this evening.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe, Aoron you better keep Andy sedated at all times with some cervezas, because I cant imagine the outcome of him in a full stadio of "fake italians" :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Behind bench? Two things to watch out for, Chimenti eyeing you up like you are fresh jail meat, and Zebina confusing you for a pesky photographer and going all:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
:lol:

searched for juve on openbook and found this broads status:

Marisa Biaggi i'm going to throw my underpants at buffon! www.newyorkredbulls.com Red Bull New York announced today that Juventus FC has confirmed that Italian star Alessandro Del Piero, French forward David Trezeguet and Brazilian... Juventus players confirmed for friendly | New York Red Bulls

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Have a good one, folks.

I'm remarkably jealous that you are going out on the lash on the pretense of watching a match, and all in a cool city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)