New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah our buddy who needs to check in should be there before us, so I'm hoping to get at the W around 12:30, finish up checking in by 1 (if the room is ready), then hit up Mulligans by 1:30. That would give us enough time before the match.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Sounds good to me. I'm sure the boys won't mind.
Yeah our buddy who needs to check in should be there before us, so I'm hoping to get at the W around 12:30, finish up checking in by 1 (if the room is ready), then hit up Mulligans by 1:30. That would give us enough time before the match.
word

Yo Dru, does the W have fridges in each room?

Don't forget to bring your iPod as they do have sound systems. :jvefan:
The rooms should have mini fridges, LCD TV's and a sick view of NYC if you're room is facing east. I'll bring my music so fo' sho!

and maybe Fagmaster Fletch will make an appearance

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Guys, I tracked a flight that left Turin and arrived in Newark Airport at around 12:45 pm this afternoon. There was only one flight from there to here (none to JFK) and it was in a DCS33:

Looks like something the team would fly on.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Guys, I tracked a flight that left Turin and arrived in Newark Airport at around 12:45 pm this afternoon. There was only one flight from there to here (none to JFK) and it was in a DCS33:

Good work Ze, Ze. :delpiero:

When is your expected arrival?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Can you get Padoin's and Chimenti's autographs for me? :weee:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hmm, good work Tahir.

Might be time to start calling around to various hotels tonight.

I really think they will stay at our W. Please, please, please...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)