New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (31 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No, Aziz bought them with his own money. Two tickets next to each other in 111.

I'm not worried about the money, the 3 tix I bought were only $40 each.
Ok word. We'll figure out when we get there.

You and Azziz can start down there. I'm sure Burke won't care.

And we'll sell my ticket and I sit with Burke. Ok I get it.

Boy that was bad storytelling on your part.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok word. We'll figure out when we get there.

You and Azziz can start down there. I'm sure Burke won't care.

And we'll sell my ticket and I sit with Burke. Ok I get it.

Boy that was bad storytelling on your part.:D
Or bad reading comprehension by you, NIGGA!

Cool. I got all three of ya'lls cell number. Will hit you up after the CL game.
Word.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ayo andy, will that mulligan place have enough room? cuz it look pretty tiny in the pics...

here are some other spots to watch CL in NYC.. the perfect pint looks bad ass ..check it and lemme know
I actually called Mulligans today, and the gentleman I spoke with said that he doesn't expect a large crowd. He said that since it is Inter and Bayern and not one of the English sides in it, and that it is in the middle of the day, that he'd bet on it not being busy. Not sure why he'd say the middle of the day part because all matches are in the middle of the day across the pond, but I don't know.

Whatever the case, I hope to be there at least an hour early. We are arriving around noon in Hoboken, so we won't have much time to get to Manhattan.

Nevada Smith's in Manhattan is pretty sick but that place WILL be packed. Plus it takes a while to get to where you wanna go on the Subway system.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Aight cool... Ima landing early and will hopefully try to get checked in by noon then will see if i got time to hit up manhattan or hobo

cattivo20

May 17, 2010
Any news/updates on where Juventus will be staying/practicing before the game on Sunday? I am looking forward to finding out if and where they are willing to meet their fans to get some pictures and autographs.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just checked in for my flight nukkkkaazzzz

Yo lets watch the CL in Hoboken. I don't feel like coming from the airport to the hotel, checking in and then jumping on the train to Manhattan. Lets keep it in the Ho

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just checked in for my flight nukkkkaazzzz

Yo lets watch the CL in Hoboken. I don't feel like coming from the airport to the hotel, checking in and then jumping on the train to Manhattan. Lets keep it in the Ho
That is the plan. We will already be cutting it close arriving two hours before the match starts.

Mulligans is da place.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The team should be in NY/NJ or at least be arriving today

Someone should check the most baller hotels in the area for large group check-ins :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)