New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (30 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Callups for the tour

I giocatori convocati sono: Manninger, De Ceglie, Grosso, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Candreva, Salihamidzic, Diego, Amauri, Del Piero, Paolucci, Trezeguet. Aggregati alla squadra anche i due centrocampisti Primavera Luca Belcastro e Luca Marrone e giocatori in prestito da altre squadre: Francesco Bardi (portiere – Livorno), Alessandro Bernardini (difensore – Livorno), Goncalo Jardim Brandao (difensore – Siena), Albin Ekdal (centrocampista – Siena), Simone Padoin (centrocampista – Atalanta).

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Callups for the tour

I giocatori convocati sono: Manninger, De Ceglie, Grosso, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Candreva, Salihamidzic, Diego, Amauri, Del Piero, Paolucci, Trezeguet. Aggregati alla squadra anche i due centrocampisti Primavera Luca Belcastro e Luca Marrone e giocatori in prestito da altre squadre: Francesco Bardi (portiere – Livorno), Alessandro Bernardini (difensore – Livorno), Goncalo Jardim Brandao (difensore – Siena), Albin Ekdal (centrocampista – Siena), Simone Padoin (centrocampista – Atalanta).
:weee:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Please do it:D

Btw, who's meeting up with whom?
Aaron, Deneb, Andy, Burke, Hambon, Tahir, Andre, Dru

GET THE BALOTELLI CHANT ON !!!
SE SALTELLI, MUORE BALOTELI!

We will certainly do it. I just hope there will be folks around us who will join in. :D

lucky cunts, you get to see Grosso play

I don't know if Juve will be doing this on the tour but when they came to Aus 2 years ago Juventus Members got to meet and take photos with the players at their hotel, they were giving away tickets and we got a poster
I'm going to start compiling a possible hotel list but I probably won't be able to call and make progress until they get into their hotel, which would be Saturday.

I'm really, really hoping they will be staying at our place...

Callups for the tour

Not a bad squad, that's what I was hoping for. Trez, Diego and the Ale. :tup:

Decent squad. Some autographs worth getting. I wonder if Trez will sign my Delpie shirt.
I wonder if Del Piero would sign his own shirt!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
SE SALTELLI, MUORE BALOTELI!

We will certainly do it. I just hope there will be folks around us who will join in. :D
The guys from the juve offside will be sitting right in front of us , so im sure we can get some chants going..

Also fuck it .. Ima get Spray Paint and some bed sheets this shit is gonna be live!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The guys from the juve offside will be sitting right in front of us , so im sure we can get some chants going..

Also fuck it .. Ima get Spray Paint and some bed sheets this shit is gonna be live!!
We should bring some flairs and throw them at Tahir.:eyebrows:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Callups for the tour

Manni
Zebina-Grygera-Legro-Grosso
Candreva-Ekdal-DC/Brazzo
Diego
Alex-Trezigoal​

Attacking football ftw, give'em a show you fookers! :juvefan2:

p.s: If this turns out to be Treziguet's last game wearing a Juve shirt, you guys give him the honor he deserves and fuckin Suckerroni wasted.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Manni
Zebina-Grygera-Legro-Grosso
Candreva-Ekdal-DC/Brazzo
Diego
Alex-Trezigoal​

Attacking football ftw, give'em a show you fookers! :juvefan2:

p.s: If this turns out to be Treziguet's last game wearing a Juve shirt, you guys give him the honor he deserves and fuckin Suckerroni wasted.
Too bad GIO wont be there :(

Lets get some banner ideas Italien / English Funnie and maybe some farewells??

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Was checkin out this site called openbook, anyways i ran a search for juventus and landed on this dudes page.. he is trying to sell some front row tickets and also claims that juve will be practicing at montclair university

thats all for now ... now back to andy for the weather report

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We should bring some flairs and throw them at Tahir.:eyebrows:
You fackers :D

Boner, whats the status on the hotel search main?

Im gonna miss the training session...im only flying in the same day of the game
When is it? Is it the training session open?

Ekdal's on the list, I think I'm gonna bring a Swedish flag with me. I have an Italian one too if someone wants to wave that :D

ps: Deneb is coming too? I didn't know that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)