New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (31 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Who cares who the coach is? If Sack of Blowme were staying on as coach for the future would you guys no longer be Juve fans?

If Liverpool came to the US I'd go see them regardless of who's playing or coaching. For some people the badge on the front of the shirt means more than the name on the back. :disagree:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Who cares who the coach is? If Sack of Blowme were staying on as coach for the future would you guys no longer be Juve fans?

If Liverpool came to the US I'd go see them regardless of who's playing or coaching. For some people the badge on the front of the shirt means more than the name on the back. :disagree:
Well this chapter should end. This game and trip is more so a holiday for the players, to forget the past, yet they bring the cancer called Sackeroni along. The only logical explanation is, if the squad plans to stone Sackeroni and leave him to NY.

If Del Neri would go to NY with the squad he could get to know them. Although as i expect, Del Neri should have a holiday and usually the new coach starts working in July. I think that was the case when Ranieri arrived to Juve also.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sackeroni, Del Neri. Same shit, different name as far as I'm concerned.

I'm interested in seeing the players, hopefully Diego and Ale and some other goodies. Hopefully they can put on a show.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
ßüякε;2495995 said:
I'm going to get mad mad drunk and tell every cop I see that Dru, Deneb, and Tahir are terrorists...

Then when Dru and Tahir are locked up, I'm going to go to our hotel and take their shit.
:lol2:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I wish I were in the US for this. Looks like a mad party is waiting to happen with all the folks from Juventuz gathering :depressed

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Please do it:D

Btw, who's meeting up with whom?
Here is the team roster so far:

Andy
Burke
Tony Azziz (a friend not from the Forum)
Dru
Tahir
Tahir's Cousin
Hambone
Cam
Andre (jamaican juventuz member)
Deneb
Aaron
Plus a few other members that don't post often

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
lucky cunts, you get to see Grosso play

I don't know if Juve will be doing this on the tour but when they came to Aus 2 years ago Juventus Members got to meet and take photos with the players at their hotel, they were giving away tickets and we got a poster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)