New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (31 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who knows how they send those things out.

Hell, they taped a ticket with my name on it to the front of the envelope containing my tickets to use as the shipping address.

Talk about ghetto Jersey...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not yet. I'm going to start calling around next week.

How sweet would it be if they stayed at the W? :D That would be one of their choices I bet. Last time they stayed in Manhattan so perhaps this time they will stay outside of the city.

Here's hoping.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
those going to the game are in for a huge disappointment imo..dont see how diego,del piero and co would wana play after their horrendous season

prob gona be a bunch of youngsters in the starting 11

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
im sure a week after the season is over most of the regulars will want a fukin break

its not rocket science dumbass especially since half our team are fukin senior citizens while the other half will be with their national teams prepping for the world cup

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
those going to the game are in for a huge disappointment imo..dont see how diego,del piero and co would wana play after their horrendous season

prob gona be a bunch of youngsters in the starting 11
im sure a week after the season is over most of the regulars will want a fukin break

its not rocket science dumbass especially since half our team are fukin senior citizens while the other half will be with their national teams prepping for the world cup
Wow

I wish everyone else was as smart as you

manninger
zebina legro grygera de ceglie
marrone sissoko ?? ??
trez amauri

how can ppl get excited bout that??
The same way you get excited about getting out of bed each morning

OP
reggaeboy

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #400
    manninger
    zebina legro grygera de ceglie
    marrone sissoko ?? ??
    trez amauri

how can ppl get excited bout that??
    I personally dont care about who plays...its all about the experience for me. It'll be my first juve match so im gonna be having fun no matter who plays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)