New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Let's hope there is a freshness in the squad and players worth seeing.
That will be bonus, but even if the best players won't be there, it's still a big happening for the American Juve fans. Not often can the Juve fans from the US gather at one place and just talk about Juve and football. Even less can they do it on a Juve match, no matter who plays for Juve and who Juve play against.

I wish something like this happens in my country some day. I do have an opportunity to often talk about Juve and serie A with my friends or with people in sport bars, but it's nothing like doing it on a Juve match.
My home team will also play in Europa league next season so I hope they will get Juve. Win-win for me. Juve will eliminate Hajduk and I get to see the match live :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Heir

Apr 6, 2010
That will be bonus, but even if the best players won't be there, it's still a big happening for the American Juve fans. Not often can the Juve fans from the US gather at one place and just talk about Juve and football. Even less can they do it on a Juve match, no matter who plays for Juve and who Juve play against.

I wish something like this happens in my country some day. I do have an opportunity to often talk about Juve and serie A with my friends or with people in sport bars, but it's nothing like doing it on a Juve match.
My home team will also play in Europa league next season so I hope they will get Juve. Win-win for me. Juve will eliminate Hajduk and I get to see the match live :D
But it's not the same as an actual game. I'm dying to see an NFL game, but I would most definitely not go to some mockery of a friendly in Europe.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Spot on

this is a rare opportunity and a special one for me especially

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But it's not the same as an actual game. I'm dying to see an NFL game, but I would most definitely not go to some mockery of a friendly in Europe.
It's more of a "get-together" than anything. Two of us aren't even Juve fans, but we're going for the heck of it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There is a separate thread for that match and yes I do believe there are quite a few people going to that match as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just received the tickets for the match. Thankfully, they got my order correct.

Plans all set.

Full steam ahead to Saturday and Jew Nerseyyyyyyy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm in the same row as Boner and Tahir.

What's my seat?
I think it is seat 9 if I remember correctly.

Does anyone know the forecast for that weekend by chance?
The temps will be in the high 70's. Looks like a potential for a small disturbance to come through creating showers, but that could come any time between Friday and Monday. Too far out to tell now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think it is seat 9 if I remember correctly.

The temps will be in the high 70's. Looks like a potential for a small disturbance to come through creating showers, but that could come any time between Friday and Monday. Too far out to tell now.
All I know is if it rains my shirt will come off.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Just received the tickets for the match. Thankfully, they got my order correct.

Plans all set.

Full steam ahead to Saturday and Jew Nerseyyyyyyy.
Did you have to sign for it?

I'm in the same row as Boner and Tahir.

What's my seat?
I'm not in that row but I'm right behind you in row 7. Boner and my cousin (row 8 seat 8) are right there with you though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)