New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The hotel has gotten good reviews, so yeah, might as well.

Looks like we are going to stay at the DoubleTree Hotel in Jersey City, located right next to the PATH train, folks.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Folks should post the hotels they're looking at.

Again, the easiest thing to do is to take a train into the game, so that means you need to find a hotel along the PATH. Towns like Hoboken and Jersey City are the best bets, unless you want to drive to a train station.

That's the thing, Mikey isn't a normal person. :D
Word, I'll post my top picks for hotels tomorrow

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Aite, now that we have an area/hotel where we can all stay at, I want to compile a list of people who are gonna come and stay.

I've stayed at the W in Hoboken and it really is bad fucking ass. Especially if you get the view facing NYC

PM me if you will be attending the game and be staying at a hotel

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The W is located just a few blocks away from the PATH train (which we will take the game) and is in the section of town where there are plenty of bars and restaurants you can walk to. Mulligans soccer pub is only like four blocks away as well.

Apparently Hoboken is THE place to stay around the area, so it should be pretty sweet.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Aite, now that we have an area/hotel where we can all stay at, I want to compile a list of people who are gonna come and stay.

I've stayed at the W in Hoboken and it really is bad fucking ass. Especially if you get the view facing NYC

PM me if you will be attending the game and be staying at a hotel

What else did you like about it?

They say they have plasma TVs in each room and sound systems with iPod decks.

That would be a phat place to throw a party.

Who wants to let me stay in their room? I can sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag :D
:D

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
The W is located just a few blocks away from the PATH train (which we will take the game) and is in the section of town where there are plenty of bars and restaurants you can walk to. Mulligans soccer pub is only like four blocks away as well.

Apparently Hoboken is THE place to stay around the area, so it should be pretty sweet.
The W is definately one of the best(and newest) hotel in Hoboken. It's about a block away from the hudson river, and if you get the room facing east, you can overlook NYC. Its definately the spot to be on a Saturday night too. They have an outdoor bar/lounge area which overlooks the city.

The other good thing is that its about a 5 minute walk to the Path Train.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What else did you like about it?

They say they have plasma TVs in each room and sound systems with iPod decks.

That would be a phat place to throw a party.

:D
I've stayed at a few different W's across the country and the entire brand is just baller. Yes each room has LCD's and great furnishing. Depending on how spacious the suite is you can have a party or at least pre-pre party of about 20 people.

I've stayed in one before for a bachelor party where the actual party was held in the suite with about 20-30 guys including a few extra guests ;)

But if you can get one of the suite facing NYC then the view at night is worth the money alone IMO. Its the city lit up at night in perfect unobstructed view. Partying in front of that would be mad hood.

BTW, I'm still waiting on folks to PM about who all is coming, so far here is who I have:

E
Andrew
Andre (reggaeboy) +1
Tahir
Burke?
Cam?

Anyone else? Holla at me

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's going to be me, Enron, Burke and our other buddy in one room.

Maybe you can get something together with the rest of the crew.

Deneb is also going I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)