New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (9 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How bad has it gotten? My wife, who is home while I'm at work, just called me and asked me what juve's problem is. "new York?" she says. "good thing we didn't go to the match, I wouldve had to bail you out of jail. And new York sucks, don't they?"
Hahaha no shit, people who know one is a huge Juve fan but dont follow footie, give me puzzled msgs or asks what the fuck is up, because even them cant fail to notice the disaster.

Especially my mother, its funny, the concerned text msg she send after we got humiliated by Milan. She usually teases my Milanista father because Milan sucked for a while and uses that material against him, "she said, you lost to even Milan???" :D (didnt have heart to tell her we lost against waaaaay worse teams ) So sad how this season has been :p

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
IMO we have 6 players worth of playing for Juventus , Buffon,Chiellini,Marchisio,Diego,Sissoko( in form and right formation he is a beast and he gives his all , Del piero( as a sub and because he is a legend for us) the rest is shit... Candreva and Caceres maby deserve a chanse. Manninger ok

Grosso= a fucking disaster who is finished

De Ceglie= What is this clown doing on a footboll pitch

Legro= is a looser

Grygera= teetless fucker

Zebina= a mix between a human and a donkey

Brazzo= Ex footboll player

Melo= Materazzi brother

Poulsen= Viking my ass

Camo= love you but injured to much and to old

Iaquinta= Hello I play footboll without vision our thinking, as a sub ok, but would sell him for some with potensial

Amauri= Cant even fool a player from the third div, always going to the flank perfoming som fucking personal nikeshow, always failing to

Trez= Same As Camo

Chimenti= Sorry Badass

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yago is really good. My memory of him from the game against Milan last year is still positive.
Few things he's done, he's done well. Keeps moving into free space but seems to be overlooked a lot of the time, unfortunately. I hope we give him some playing time against Fiorentina.

May 22, 2007
And thank god for Justin.tv chat section. Reading their thoughts on Juventus kept me entertained when the ball went out of play, Metal Knight was also selling everyone his dream team for next season :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)