NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (12 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Rockets fan! How do you feel about us getting Harden and Morey?
Harden is no doubt the franchise player for Rockets, he did everything he could for the clutch city. A bit unlucky that Rockets have to face Warriors in the western conference, otherwise I believe we can made it to the NBA final at least once.

I see Daryl Morey a statsman or a computer guy, that's where he started his career I assume. He definitely made some nice deals and signs, the grand slam Harden-K. Martin deal, CP3 deal, Ron Artest deal, Scola deal, landing Dwight, etc. But also some bad ones lmao. I think he's too obessed with his Moreyball theory and he's not good at draft.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Harden is no doubt the franchise player for Rockets, he did everything he could for the clutch city. A bit unlucky that Rockets have to face Warriors in the western conference, otherwise I believe we can made it to the NBA final at least once.

I see Daryl Morey a statsman or a computer guy, that's where he started his career I assume. He definitely made some nice deals and signs, the grand slam Harden-K. Martin deal, CP3 deal, Ron Artest deal, Scola deal, landing Dwight, etc. But also some bad ones lmao. I think he's too obessed with his Moreyball theory and he's not good at draft.
I just hope we can win a title with him while Embiid is still on his prime.

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
Hello Fuckers!

My name is Marco. I'm 28 and from Melbourne, Australia.

I have been supporting Juventus for as long as I can remember. Favourite player has to be Pavel Nedved. The guy is a fucking mad cunt.

I've been lurking this forum for years and always enjoyed reading the discussion.

I'm also a member of a few other Juventus Facebook groups, but I find it's hard to have an open discussion on there since Mark Fuckerburg's algorithm keeps banning members, even when the group is titled "senza filtro".

Forza Juve and finally, FUCK INTER!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Hello Fuckers!

My name is Marco. I'm 28 and from Melbourne, Australia.

I have been supporting Juventus for as long as I can remember. Favourite player has to be Pavel Nedved. The guy is a fucking mad cunt.

I've been lurking this forum for years and always enjoyed reading the discussion.

I'm also a member of a few other Juventus Facebook groups, but I find it's hard to have an open discussion on there since Mark Fuckerburg's algorithm keeps banning members, even when the group is titled "senza filtro".

Forza Juve and finally, FUCK INTER!
Hello and welcome!
Nice to have you around.
Now let's get down to business.

In a scale from 1 to 5, how much do you rate Nedved's tits grabbing qualities?

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,091
    Welcome, Marco!

Hello and welcome!
    Nice to have you around.
    Now let's get down to business.

In a scale from 1 to 5, how much do you rate Nedved's tits grabbing qualities?
    I had to watch that with VAR to make the call. Was not convincing enough for me.

Aug 27, 2023
    Hello Juventini,

New guy here from the chicken shaped country (Slovenia).
    You know UEFA president is from there, fuck him and well...fuck merda cunts too

My first memory of football is Del Piero's goal in 2006 WC semi final, so at that point it all started.
    Del Piero -> Juve -> now JJ

Soo i've been reading these forum for a year or two now and i must say it is everything and more that i could hope for (funny AF that is) and i said i should join you for a debate sometimes.

Need to know anything else?

Forza Juve!

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023
    Fan from Poland here.

When I was a kid I saw Juventus crest and immediately fell in love. It was around 1990, I guess.

As you can imagine I'm physically sick any time I see this "JJ" abomination. Coincidentally, just like with double "J" there are also two players that I get physically sick each time I realize they are here:
    - Szczesny,
    - Milik.

Double on that as for some reason these fucks are also starters in polish national team.

Even though I'm 42 I am pretty healthy although I developed bladder problems recently.
    When I did a little digging I realized it occured around the same time Allegri started talking during press conferences so I take it as my body fighting against airborne injected poison.

In my free time I battle drunk, aggressive Ukrainians under my windows in the capital of Poland wishing they would all fuck off to fight their civil war with Russia.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,094
    This thread needed a revival
    This thread needs an enema!

And I think we have one... or two...

Hello Juventini,

New guy here from the chicken shaped country (Slovenia).
    You know UEFA president is from there, fuck him and well...fuck merda cunts too

My first memory of football is Del Piero's goal in 2006 WC semi final, so at that point it all started.
    Del Piero -> Juve -> now JJ

Soo i've been reading these forum for a year or two now and i must say it is everything and more that i could hope for (funny AF that is) and i said i should join you for a debate sometimes.

Need to know anything else?

Forza Juve!
    Chicken-shaped? I never thought of Slovenia like that. I think I failed the Rorschach test. But now that I see it, I cannot unsee it. :scared:

Yeah, UEFA presidents. We like them.

...on a spit.

Ah, a shaved-head DP' and his goal in the WC semi.... what a worthy build-up.

No, I think you know wassup here. I lurked here for a while before I signed up *looks at my own profile*... ack!!! ... exactly 20 years ago this month. Where dafuq did my life go?? :lol2:

Welcome, Saul, and feel free to speak up and be stupid. A little thick skin doesn't help, btw.

Fan from Poland here.

When I was a kid I saw Juventus crest and immediately fell in love. It was around 1990, I guess.

As you can imagine I'm physically sick any time I see this "JJ" abomination. Coincidentally, just like with double "J" there are also two players that I get physically sick each time I realize they are here:
    - Szczesny,
    - Milik.

Double on that as for some reason these fucks are also starters in polish national team.

Even though I'm 42 I am pretty healthy although I developed bladder problems recently.
    When I did a little digging I realized it occured around the same time Allegri started talking during press conferences so I take it as my body fighting against airborne injected poison.

In my free time I battle drunk, aggressive Ukrainians under my windows in the capital of Poland wishing they would all fuck off to fight their civil war with Russia.
    Welcome, Springchicken I mean Springyouth! :ciao:

I understand the need to Jj, given international luxury brand recognition and how much moneyball plays in the success of clubs these days. Perhaps I would have wished more for a crest with two parted zebra legs and a giant oil well for a dong that spews Arabian oil everywhere, but then we'd be asking to enter the EPL and I don't want that.

So yeah, we lost the Torino bull, which although was a city identity was also a little confusing. But it's history, man. Jj I think made a Covid vaccine that failed, so that's our new cohort.

That said, I run hot and cold with your Polish compatriots. Szczesny and Milik are far from our worst comedy problems. But they are always good for a few monthly head slaps and groans. Any players on the Polish NT that you're psyched about these days? (Besides the obvious.)

And I hear you about bladder problems. I get the urge to piss all over the screen whenever Alex Sandro has to defend a cross. But the Allegri hypothesis sounds even more probable.

And what a coincidence! In my free time I battle drunk, vomiting, aggressive Brits under my windows in the capital of Portugal wishing they would all fuck off to get blown apart in the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Makes me want to open a chain of cheap beer bars along the front lines.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    Fan from Poland here.

- Szczesny,
    - Milik.

Legendary post :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)