NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (4 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
So there's either not been any new members since 2018 or new members just don't bother posting.

Anyway, new to this message board, so just saying hello.

From Los Angeles. Long time fan of Juventus but never bothered with message boards. It's on my bucket list so just needed to cross another item out. Lol
Welcome aboard :tup:

Do you support the Lakers?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So there's either not been any new members since 2018 or new members just don't bother posting.

From Los Angeles. Long time fan of Juventus but never bothered with message boards. It's on my bucket list so just needed to cross another item out. Lol
Related to @Pirlo's Beard or @Bonucci's Twat?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Wait. You dare talk about another SPORT on a Juve message board? Balls of steel, pal, balls of steel.

Lol

And, yes, I do. Very excited about the Anthony Davis signing. But actually more excited that Lonzo and his annoying dad are leaving. Lol.
Oh, ok. I secretly expected you to say "no, I am cheering for the Clips" haha
I've never had anything against the Lakers until they signed LeBum :lol:

Jun 17, 2019
Bulls.. and being a bull is really tough nowadays. Team has been irrelevant for ages now and it doesn't feel like the situation is going to change anytime soon.
Still have a soft spot for the Bulls from the Jordan era. But I hear what you're saying about the team. I personally would love to see them climb back to the top of the league. I think it would be good for the NBA.

To be honest, all the drama with Magic and the Lakers was annoying. The Davis signing was a much needed boost to the team. I was concerned that players wouldn't want to come to the Lakers anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean at least they made the playoffs.
Fair enough. At least they're not the pathetic joke of a team that they used to be. BUT, the Clippers will always be that team that will be good enough to complete but never good enough to win anything. The Lakers, even in these times of rebuilding, are a better draw than the Clippers and will always attract the better players (although, I was concerned that this would not be the case recently).

To be fair to the Clippers it's not really them that bother me but all their damn bandwagon ex-Laker fans.

Last edited:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

How big is your deck?
Do you like to eat ass?
What are your feelings about Zlatan?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Still have a soft spot for the Bulls from the Jordan era. But I hear what you're saying about the team. I personally would love to see them climb back to the top of the league. I think it would be good for the NBA.

To be honest, all the drama with Magic and the Lakers was annoying. The Davis signing was a much needed boost to the team. I was concerned that players wouldn't want to come to the Lakers anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. At least they're not the pathetic joke of a team that they used to be. BUT, the Clippers will always be that team that will be good enough to complete but never good enough to win anything. The Lakers, even in these times of rebuilding, are a better draw than the Clippers and will always attract the better players (although, I was concerned that this would not be the case recently).

To be fair to the Clippers it's not really them that bother me but all their damn bandwagon ex-Laker fans.
He's a 76ers fan. Don't be too hard on him. :rab: His team hasn't won a championship in 36 years. He guaranteed one this past year, but sadly Simmons and Embiid choked hard against the Raptors. :lol3:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's like saying Torino > Juve.

:stuckup:
If Torino made CL and Juve didn’t, that would be a correct assessment

- - - Updated - - -

HA HA HA

Picture sent of my, ahem, deck. Enjoy

Not a Zlatan fan. Especially since he plays for LA Galaxy. I root for LAFC. I am not really an MLS fan but LAFC games are fun to attend.
What about eating ass?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)