NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (4 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Grazie Amicis

And from the JuveFan who is from one of my favorite cities
Oh, and be careful what you say around here. Make sure you agree with Zach ;) unless you want to be called a peasant. Cos it can get a bit like North Korea here.

Just chuck him a steroid. That'll sweeten the deal. :lol:

May 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a huge Spartak Moscow fan (which means that I'm a big fan of Massimo Carrera). I also greatly admire Gigi Buffon because I am a goalkeeper myself, and he definitely is the best goalkeeper I've ever seen.

.jef.

May 25, 2017
Hi, new member. Been lurking a while, thought I should set up an account. I'll probably get back to lurking though....

Been a Juve fan since the Channel 4 football Italia days, Del Piero was my favourite player, so I supported Juve.

2006 really was a turning point for me. I was at university, and had discovered dance music, dark rooms with flashing lights and, er, "recreational stuff", and wandered from football a bit. I was following the scores online, but as I wasn't following the news so closely I was unaware of the gathering storm.

There I was one minute feeling satisfied at another scudetto win, then suddenly out of nowhere I was reading we were in serie b. I remember it clearly. I remember a red mist coming down, I remember walking around the room for half an hour clenching and unclenching my fists.

I'm guessing we lost a lot of fans back then, but for me it was the moment when I realised it actually mattered to me. Perhaps more than is rational, or even healthy....

United#7

May 30, 2017
Hello there! New user here, though I've been lurking for about 2.5 years now. As you can see, I love United, but also Juve - adored that Zidane/ADP team of the late 90s - through thick and thin. I also follow Roma as well, and I definitely believe that PL and Serie A are the two best leagues of the past 20 years.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hello there! New user here, though I've been lurking for about 2.5 years now. As you can see, I love United, but also Juve - adored that Zidane/ADP team of the late 90s - through thick and thin. I also follow Roma as well, and I definitely believe that PL and Serie A are the two best leagues of the past 20 years.
Welcome :tup: We also watch the PL and like United here

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
welcome. how did you like Pogbas 1st season?

United#7

May 30, 2017
Welcome :tup: We also watch the PL and like United here
Thank you, and hope to have a great time here :nico:

welcome. how did you like Pogbas 1st season?
Good, but not 89m good. Aside from home vs Chelsea in the league and the EL semis and final, he was underwhelming in big games. Obviously still young though, and FWIW him and Herrera probably should've had at least 6-10 more assists each if we were more clinical.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thank you, and hope to have a great time here :nico:

Good, but not 89m good. Aside from home vs Chelsea in the league and the EL semis and final, he was underwhelming in big games. Obviously still young though, and FWIW him and Herrera probably should've had at least 6-10 more assists each if we were more clinical.
You guys gonna need a new playmaking DM who is good defensively too to bring out the best put of Pogba

United#7

May 30, 2017
You guys gonna need a new playmaking DM who is good defensively too to bring out the best put of Pogba
A DM is definitely my personal #1 target for this summer. I also think a full back who can play 1-2s will greatly help Pogba a lot, in terms of unlocking defenses who key in on him for 90 minutes a game.

ALN1983

Jun 1, 2017
Hello juventini brothers! I am Alin, from Craiova, Romania, and I am a Juve fan since 1995. I need a big favour, if there is anyone from Ibiza coming to Cardiff, or if you know somebody from Ibiza coming to Cardiff pleeeease let me know, it's an emergency! Thanks a lot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)