NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (4 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hi everyone!
I'm from Romania , 22 years old of age and i've been a Juventus fan since i remember myself , or let's say since the day i got to understand football ~ around 2002. My passion for the colours didn't really start just out of nowhere , my grandpa had also been a Juve fan , he did point me towards this colours but mostly it wasnt no 'DNA' pass or something ... came just by itself , starting even from the fact when i was a kid it was eazy to distinguish everytime they were playing cause of their famous Black&white shirts , maybe also cause of theyr playing style , i'd say even video-games such as Fifa , in that era players such as Del Piero , Davids , Nedved were the real deal , so my interest in the team grew bigger everytime i saw them play , and the UCL 2003 season has probably been the standing point in me becoming "a true breather" among the bianconeri's air , a sad but trully bonding experience , given the fact being young i was just learning of the past and the 90's ... but in that 2003 Final i've suffered a lot and promissed myself to cheer them untill they'll win that UCL again! (kid mentality probably). Most important is that the Calciopoli started and ofc the priorities changed , UCL wasn't and isn't eveything , what matters is the club, i was just hoping the team will survive at the time.... i've watched almost every Serie B game , people as DEL PIERO , Nedved , Camoranesi and BUFFON made me even skip school just to watch them live on tv so that pretty much sums up everything there is to know about how i got here.
I'm sad that this is the first time i join here , i remember visiting this forum especially in the calciopoli era checkin news and everything , but i guess never had the chance or time to join forums :)

# That's my story and i hope we'll all get along well. Fino alla fine Forza JUVENTUS!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hi everyone!
I'm from Romania , 22 years old of age and i've been a Juventus fan since i remember myself , or let's say since the day i got to understand football ~ around 2002. My passion for the colours didn't really start just out of nowhere , my grandpa had also been a Juve fan , he did point me towards this colours but mostly it wasnt no 'DNA' pass or something ... came just by itself , starting even from the fact when i was a kid it was eazy to distinguish everytime they were playing cause of their famous Black&white shirts , maybe also cause of theyr playing style , i'd say even video-games such as Fifa , in that era players such as Del Piero , Davids , Nedved were the real deal , so my interest in the team grew bigger everytime i saw them play , and the UCL 2003 season has probably been the standing point in me becoming "a true breather" among the bianconeri's air , a sad but trully bonding experience , given the fact being young i was just learning of the past and the 90's ... but in that 2003 Final i've suffered a lot and promissed myself to cheer them untill they'll win that UCL again! (kid mentality probably). Most important is that the Calciopoli started and ofc the priorities changed , UCL wasn't and isn't eveything , what matters is the club, i was just hoping the team will survive at the time.... i've watched almost every Serie B game , people as DEL PIERO , Nedved , Camoranesi and BUFFON made me even skip school just to watch them live on tv so that pretty much sums up everything there is to know about how i got here.
I'm sad that this is the first time i join here , i remember visiting this forum especially in the calciopoli era checkin news and everything , but i guess never had the chance or time to join forums :)

# That's my story and i hope we'll all get along well. Fino alla fine Forza JUVENTUS!
:tup:

enjoy your stay.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Hi guyz, I've found juventuz while was banned on almost all possible russian-speaking Juve forums and it was love from the first sight, 've been lurking here for a while and after all decided to join.
I'm from Ukraine and a die-hard Juve fan since 1995/1996 season.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hi guyz, I've found juventuz while was banned on almost all possible russian-speaking Juve forums and it was love from the first sight, 've been lurking here for a while and after all decided to join.
I'm from Ukraine and a die-hard Juve fan since 1995/1996 season.
Priviet.

Please explain why were you banned there. :D

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Privet
Well because people (mostly mods) there don't know shit about football, but are very sensitive. I think 99 % active users from here would take up to 30 minutes to get banned there, some might even get banned after the very first post if it's in Conte-Marotta-Vidal kind of thread.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Privet
Well because people (mostly mods) there don't know shit about football, but are very sensitive. I think 99 % active users from here would take up to 30 minutes to get banned there, some might even get banned after the very first post if it's in Conte-Marotta-Vidal kind of thread.
:shocked:

We need to outsource our moderating services to them :agree:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
))
Well it was exactly at the time when this whole thing started in my country, but I was banned purely because of the football discussion issues.

P.S. It was really funny when guys from somewhere like Vladivostok explained to me what is really happening in Donetsk-Luhansk (warzone now), while my city is like one-hour ride km from there.

Sorry was answering to IgorTudor.

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:

We need to outsource our moderating services to them :agree:
))
Well, you'd probably just burn that whole place down. You could outsource mods there, but apparently you'd need to get whole new bunch of users, most of them are just plain retards.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sounds like a fixer-upper with the other issue, but it wouldnt require a whole team, could rally their whole forum to one cause and unite peacefuly by sending to them just [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] :eyepatch:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Privet
Oh, so just like here. :tup:
We have a Russian member here who gets banned almost every 30min btw. :D

EuroMaxxx

Aug 20, 2015
Hello, is it mere you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile

Nah, just kidding ... Sorry!
New to the forum, or sort of. Been creeping as an "anonymous" for roughly a year, without a user so today I decided to give a go.
I'm a 22 year old guy from DK who loves Juventus. It's actually the only football I watch - Juve matches.
I don't know what more of an introduction is needed, but I hope I can fit in here. :)

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Hello everyone! I am from Russia i am 25 and i love Juventus since i am a child and i am with the club forever no matter what. I started to support Juve because of Del Piero and Buffon.

After Juve i fall in love with Italian national team. I support Italy more than Russia tbh and because of this i kind of fall in love completely with Italian football in general where "defence" is most important and not the "show" and Serie A for me is something special to watch.

So besides Juve and Italian national team i support all Italian teams in CL and EL only, i want Calcio to become again the strongest League in Europe with Juve on top, i want back again 4th CL spot soo badly and 3 Italian teams in Semi-finals of CL like in old days. I know for most of you it may look weird, how can i support other Italian teams, but it happened to me. Ofc in Serie A Milan,Roma,Lazio,Napoli,Fio and especially fcking Inter are merda for me and i hate them with all my heart but in Europe competitions i want them to succeed to show the World that our Serie A is the best!

Always wanted to find international Juve forum.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone! I am from Russia i am 25 and i love Juventus since i am a child and i am with the club forever no matter what. I started to support Juve because of Del Piero and Buffon.

After Juve i fall in love with Italian national team. I support Italy more than Russia tbh and because of this i kind of fall in love completely with Italian football in general where "defence" is most important and not the "show" and Serie A for me is something special to watch.

So besides Juve and Italian national team i support all Italian teams in CL and EL only, i want Calcio to become again the strongest League in Europe with Juve on top, i want back again 4th CL spot soo badly and 3 Italian teams in Semi-finals of CL like in old days. I know for most of you it may look weird, how can i support other Italian teams, but it happened to me. Ofc in Serie A Milan,Roma,Lazio,Napoli,Fio and especially fcking Inter are merda for me and i hate them with all my heart but in Europe competitions i want them to succeed to show the World that our Serie A is the best!

Always wanted to find international Juve forum.
That's the spirit :weee:

#TeamCoefficients

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)