NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Dec 11, 2014
Hey everyone, my name is Chris. I'm from Toronto, Canada. Family is from Torino and have been brought up a devoted Juventino. I'm extremely excited to be able to discuss all things Juve with people just as passionate as I am! :flag2:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Hey everyone, my name is Chris. I'm from Toronto, Canada. Family is from Torino and have been brought up a devoted Juventino. I'm extremely excited to be able to discuss all things Juve with people just as passionate as I am! :flag2:
Welcome! You don't know what you have signed yourself into. Are you a pessimist or optimist?

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Hi, Basel93, been a fan since 1999 when i was 7 years old (FIFA 99). My dad was a huge Inter fan, so to spite him I went for Juventus and well, ever since then I've been with the Bianconeros :D

Not a lot of Juve fans around me so this should compensate for my loneliness during the matches and in between.

Cheers

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hi, Basel93, been a fan since 1999 when i was 7 years old (FIFA 99). My dad was a huge Inter fan, so to spite him I went for Juventus and well, ever since then I've been with the Bianconeros :D

Not a lot of Juve fans around me so this should compensate for my loneliness during the matches and in between.

Cheers
Hi! Where are you from?
Geneva most likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)