NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (12 Viewers)

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
Afternoon (writing this at 2:20pm GMT)
Im a new user .. been a juventus fan since i was a kid where i lived in Sicily then moved to milan then on to rainy old london. It was my uncle that got me supporting the old lady as I used to watch juventus loads as a kid with him and was amazed by the players ability and class.
Never realised that there was a Juventus forum until recently and decided to join.
:bigscarf:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Afternoon (writing this at 2:20pm GMT)
Im a new user .. been a juventus fan since i was a kid where i lived in Sicily then moved to milan then on to rainy old london. It was my uncle that got me supporting the old lady as I used to watch juventus loads as a kid with him and was amazed by the players ability and class.
Never realised that there was a Juventus forum until recently and decided to join.
:bigscarf:
Welcome.

Just so you know, it's common practice to post atleast one full formation with the players you want in the wishlist thread per day. That would be a nice way for us to get to know you and your preferences :tup:

Heisenberg

May 8, 2014
Hello everybody! My name is Gianluca, i'm italian and i live in Italy.
I liked Juventus since i was kid, my dad is also juventus fan. I' m here to spend good time, i want learn english, so sorry for any mistakes (and for the future mistakes i'll do) and of course i' m here for talk about juventus.

Forza Juve!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hello everybody! My name is Gianluca, i'm italian and i live in Italy.
I liked Juventus since i was kid, my dad is also juventus fan. I' m here to spend good time, i want learn english, so sorry for any mistakes (and for the future mistakes i'll do) and of course i' m here for talk about juventus.

Forza Juve!
First question. What would Heisenberg say to Conte?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)