NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (15 Viewers)

Tibsnews

Aug 23, 2013
Greetings, I am not a Juventino but I respect Juve and have supported them during European adventures and my favourite player of all-time is Nedved. I am expecting this year to be a good one for yourselves and want to wish you luck.

I have written a preview for the season and would like you to read it if you have a chance.

I am hoping to post it on the forum - I hope this doesn't upset anyone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tibsnews

Aug 23, 2013
If that was aimed at me - Lazio! I am in shock after last Sunday, but that said it was a fair result and I full expect Juve to win the league. I am based in the UK in Southampton.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If that was aimed at me - Lazio! I am in shock after last Sunday, but that said it was a fair result and I full expect Juve to win the league. I am based in the UK in Southampton.
Welcome!

Dule90 is an all-out Roma supporter. Be aware of him.

Tibsnews

Aug 23, 2013
Forza Lazio, fratello.
thanks, appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4278172 said:
Maybe he's a fascist.
Certainly not!

If you go to Tibsnews and google Scott Balaam Racism you will see a piece I wrote on the subject.

It goes with your signature ßöмßäяðîëя.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!

Dule90 is an all-out Roma supporter. Be aware of him.
Thanks ...

Will do

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, that is right.

I already hate you, Tibsnews.
Ha ha ... class!!

May 14, 2012
Joined up a while back but just introducing myself.

I live in Windsor, Canada and have been a Bianconeri fan as long as I remember. Matter of fact I've been told I was named after the great Juventus player John Charles

Got a couple of things on my mind today. First, I visited the Juve Toronto website today and I was disgusted - it hasn't been updated like forever (2012), it is unprofessional looking and shames the great club's name. I wrote them an email but it was undeliverable.

This October I'm turning 60 so I'm giving myself a gift by travelling to Malta and then taking-in the Juventus-Napoli game at home and the Catania-Juventus game away. I am so stoked.

I'm not yet a member of Juventus Doc so was wondering is there a way I can get tickets for the games from here in Canada?

So, what about you guys, where you all at.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,937
    Windsor, Canada? Where the strip clubs require you to wear ties? Classy! :D

Welcome! :party:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007

I live in Windsor, Canada and have been a Bianconeri fan as long as I remember. Matter of fact I've been told I was named after the great Juventus player John Charles

Got a couple of things on my mind today. First, I visited the Juve Toronto website today and I was disgusted - it hasn't been updated like forever (2012), it is unprofessional looking and shames the great club's name. I wrote them an email but it was undeliverable.

This October I'm turning 60 so I'm giving myself a gift by travelling to Malta and then taking-in the Juventus-Napoli game at home and the Catania-Juventus game away. I am so stoked.

I'm not yet a member of Juventus Doc so was wondering is there a way I can get tickets for the games from here in Canada?

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

As for the tickets, this help should be more useful for you:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/2...ip-(Juventus)-thread/page86?highlight=Tickets

Apr 12, 2004

Normally I bust the balls of each new member, who normally end up being between 15 and 20 but since I respect my elders, welcome.

Everything you need to know about me is in my profile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)