NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2013
Hello fellow Juventini! Wanted to introduce myself im new to this site sort of. Im always on it just recently signed up and love everything about this site. Heres to another scudetto and hopefully our 10th Coppa Italia. Thanks

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hello fellow Juventini! Wanted to introduce myself im new to this site sort of. Im always on it just recently signed up and love everything about this site. Heres to another scudetto and hopefully our 10th Coppa Italia. Thanks
:pint:

Now go pay your respects to Santo Beppe my child

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Hey I am a Bayern Munich fan and I have been one since 2009, im from Nairobi, Kenya but live in Washington DC. I always admired Juve over many of the other Italian clubs so i thought this would eb a great place to learn more about them!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hello guys! I'm a Juventini and have been as long as I can remember....which however is not that long as I'm only 16 years old. Other clubs I support loosely (but don't stand a chance against the one and only old lady) are Udinese, Borrussia Dortmund, Arsenal & Liverpool. Anyway, this forum looks really interesting and I'm hoping for a great time. Peace out!
Does not compute :confused:

Welcome though :tup:

Buffon's Army

Jun 28, 2013
Hello everyone, I am a very casual follower of football and I chose Juventus as my team. I'm 17 yrs old and I was a big fan of the Italian team and Buffon (Cannavaro), Pirlo (Although he was on Milan) in particular from 2006 WC, 2008 Euros. The recent 2012 Euro team and the Confed. Cup teams both made me fall in love with Italian football and I decided to adapt to Juve since it's well represented of Italian football. I used to follow Man U a little bit, but very casual and it was only because it was immediately after Ronaldo-Rooney WC drama and I was shocked as a kid to know they actually played together.

However, I warn you, I am just getting into football. Over here in Canada, I've only gotten to know the local baseball team and still follow Ice Hockey religiously. TFC, the local soccer club has been really bad since their inaugural season a few years back, this city has little passion for that team in recent years. Who can blame them.

Anyways I warn you guys that I will ask a lot of questions about football in general and it may get pretty dumb haha. If you guys would like to ask about Canada or the sports here, feel free to send me a visitor message.

I hope to have a wonderful time here! :)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,834
    Cheers! :pint: Your username will get fans here. And hey -- as goes Juve, so goes the Italy NT (and vice versa).

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    :sigh:

at least you like Juve, your like another member here(Rollie).

what's worse is another member called acmilan, Bruins + meelan fan. :yuck:

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)