NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (9 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Hello all,

Been supporting Juventus since I was 11, looking forward to all the ball-cupping that comes with the territory.

Forza Juve.
Hi everyone! I'm Luca from Los Angeles. Didn't seriously start following professional soccer until about five years ago but have been supporting Juve ever since.
Hello there, i'm david and i've been following Juventus since i went to Italy often as a kid.
Favourite player is Alessandro Del Piero, no contest.
I've been lurking for a while, mainly in the transfer threads because some of you guys seem to be up to date with all the transfer rumors.
Hi im Afghan_Juventus. As you can tell by my name im Afghan and I support ...... FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag1:
Good morning everybody

Been registered for a while, but mostly was on to profit of the good information in here :)
Anyway, I'm Fabio from rainy Switzerland. All have a nice day!
Hi there everybody I am Mark from England!An Everton fan wishing to pay respects to the Juve 39 who died at Heysel.R.I.P xxx
Hi, I am Hernan from Argentina. I've been a Juve fan since 2003 or so. Hope to have a great time here :alen:
welcome to the Tuz, everyone!

nergal

May 14, 2006
Hello Everyone,

I think it is time to celebrate my 7th year on this forum with my first post here.

My name is Kalin. I am from Bulgaria and I am fan of Juventus from around 85-86. I do not really remember exact time, but it was because of Platini and Paolo Rossi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)