NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Hello, my name is Paul and I fell in love with the stripes in 1996. I read the forum for a couple of years now so I pretty much know everyone and what to expect here :)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Hello, my name is Paul and I fell in love with the stripes in 1996. I read the forum for a couple of years now so I pretty much know everyone and what to expect here :)
sup, paul. good to hear you know how this place works. i dont need to warn you against the sorority and hustina then?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Hello all, name's Mitch, a Brazilian-born who fell in love with Juventus...wait...fell in love with Baggio (first) by watching his magic at work in the 1994's World cup, Especially that final; You had the two best national teams in the world at the moment, one being my home country and both with 3 titles fighting for a fourth one, need i say more? That fascinated me for life. Later that same year i started watching him in Juventus and fell in love with the club. Have been supporting it ever since.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
Hello all, name's Mitch, a Brazilian-born who fell in love with Juventus...wait...fell in love with Baggio (first) by watching his magic at work in the 1994's World cup, Especially that final; You had the two best national teams in the world at the moment, one being my home country and both with 3 titles fighting for a fourth one, need i say more? That fascinated me for life. Later that same year i started watching him in Juventus and fell in love with the club. Have been supporting it ever since.
Welcome @CrimsonianKing ! Is your nickname a play on the Dark Tower? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)