NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (9 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Hello all! :)

My name is Arthur and I'm fan of Juventus since I can remember. I love to watch Italy as well. I started reading Juventuz a year ago and i love it. This is a amazing forum, so are users. This is only place where you can find such a hilarious situations like Marcelo case, Berbatov thread or De Boer thing. I hope you guys will be firendly to me as you were with others. And of course - Happy New Year Juventini! :weee:

Esan_Ar

Jan 2, 2013
Hello, I'm Esan from Indonesia. I love juve since maybe 2002、 I cant remember it well. I'm still in elementary back then.
I'm always looking for information about juve everyday and somehow because juve become champ a while ago, my love for juve getting worst. And now i find this forum.
Sorry for my bad english.
Please be my friend and happy new year..;)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hello, I'm Esan from Indonesia. I love juve since maybe 2002、 I cant remember it well. I'm still in elementary back then.
I'm always looking for information about juve everyday and somehow because juve become champ a while ago, my love for juve getting worst. And now i find this forum.
Sorry for my bad english.
Please be my friend and happy new year..;)
Hello and welcome to the forum!

A friendly heads up, when you need information about Juventus and our current activities, especially on the transfer market, don't look to the poster Mark for it.

Esan_Ar

Jan 2, 2013
dont go jimmy savile on the new members!

btw. welcome mr. indonesia :)
Thats what the sisters said to Andy Dufresne.
New Year, new members....welcome!
Welcome to the forum Esan!
Hello and welcome to the forum!

A friendly heads up, when you need information about Juventus and our current activities, especially on the transfer market, don't look to the poster Mark for it.
I can be your friend, Esan. Just stick to my side.
Thanks all.. thanks for the warm welcome. now i need to explore a bit.
are all of you italian? :xmas:

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
Oh dear, I'm here since february and never introduced myself.
I'm Sam, 26, from little Switzerland, living near Zurich. I've been a Juventus fan since I can think (I was around 7 I think).
The best thing I remember from that time is a poster I had, with Vialli; Ravanelli and young Del Piero hugging each other on it. Sadly I never found it again, would love to have it now. Maybe someone knows which one I mean :)

I wish you all a good 2013. Happy to be part of this great community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)