NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (17 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I like most of them but Californication and Blood Sugar are by far my faves :D
Those are by far the best thing that they will ever do. I miss John :cry:

Even though I love Josh. He's just getting better, and the band has a whole new side on which explore and depth.

Stadium Arcadium was poop.

Californication was awesome. I saw them live for the first time on that tour.
Do you really think so? That was the first album I ever heard of them, well I follow them since 2006 and the first song I ever heard was Californication, but I'm way attached to it 'cause was the time on which I started follow the band. I've never had the luck to see them live. But seems that they'll come to México next march ♥ Josh is just getting better and better as the tour goes and I'm anxious to see what they will bring on :mark:

Don't listen to their latest album then. And I don't like it.
Well. IWY was a hard step for the band, I see it as a new One Hot Minute, I was expecting less since the band seemed to lean a lot on Frusciante's talent and that was reclected on Stadium Arcadium, masterpiece of John's guitar style. There are some remarcable songs as Monarchy of Roses, Factory of Faith, The Adventures of Raindance Maggie, Meet Me at the Corner and Did I Let You Know.

I'm seeing forward to their new record, which will be started on the recording at the middle of 2013.

If someone would like to join or continue with this RHCP talk I just oppened a new thread on the Music sub-forum

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/36941-Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers?p=3921884#post3921884

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Californication and Blood Sugar are easily the best imo. They are the only ones I can really listen to on repeat without skipping songs.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Californication and Blood Sugar are easily the best imo. They are the only ones I can really listen to on repeat without skipping songs.
That's how I feel. Those are the only ones that I can listen from begining to the end :D

Also BTW, maybe.

I think that song blows compared to other things they've written.

- - - Updated - - -

By The Way is awesome. Underrated, but awesome.
:sheik:

3Star

Nov 13, 2012
Hey guys, I'm a Juventus fan from London. My favorite player has to be Del Piero, absolute legend. In England I don't mind Arsenal just like not support but Juventus are always first :scarf: . My parents are from Pakistan and don't like football and when I saw Juventus play in the champions league I knew this was the club for me!!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Hey guys, I'm a Juventus fan from London. My favorite player has to be Del Piero, absolute legend. In England I don't mind Arsenal just like not support but Juventus are always first :scarf: . My parents are from Pakistan and don't like football and when I saw Juventus play in the champions league I knew this was the club for me!!
Nice! :D Welcome to the forum! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)